Tips n Tricks

im a beginner, so i need some tips n tricks from u guys. Can u guys gimme some pwease?

6 Likes

Welcome!
Try typing in tips in the search bar or amigurumi ( if that’s what you’re making) in the search bar. I know there are many postings regarding tips and tricks.

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi, I just learned to crochet a few months ago and I now have a small business, just to let you know it might seem hard at first but it gets easier. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oooo! My beginner projects were blankets, rags, dish cloths, so I could get down the basic stithes. The magic circle/ring was a bit harder for me, it gets easier! Search and watch a bunch and I mean a bunch of crochet tips on youtube.

3 Likes

ty!

1 Like

Search YouTube for how to videos. I had to learn how to crochet from books, I wish YouTube had been an option when I was first starting

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
If you give more info to the type of tips/ help you need, we can further assist you
Do you crochet or knit? Are you making wearables, accessories, cleaning supplies, toys, or blankets?
I agree with Debi, that a search will pull up a ton, but knowing what you would like to accomplish will help us guide you

1 Like

welcome! im claire. when i first started learning to crochet, youtube was
a VERY helpful tool. theres one video that really helped me called " Amigurumi Basics for Beginners (Amigurumi 101) | Amigurumi Tutorial" Would definitely recommend it for any crocheter! i hope you enjoy ribblr and if you have any questions about crochet or ribblr or anything you can just private message me and i can help. (i usually reply pretty quick) good luck on your crochet journey!! :sunny:

1 Like