To all my non-alcoholic peeps ✨️

14 Likes

I quit drinking years ago. Not a fan of Mountain Dew tho. But I’d do this with Cherry Cola :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:rofl:

I agree though, I’m not a fan of Mtn Dew either. Maybe a Fresca? Now you made me thirsty. :grin:

4 Likes

bruh remember when our parents would give us water in this type of cup and we would act drunk lol

8 Likes

Im not a huge fan of the regular mountain dew, I like the voltage one. I would like it with sunchips instead of doritos.

2 Likes

I mean, seeing that im addicted to moutain dew at this point and that im 13… yes all around lol

1 Like

Congrats on your sobriety!!

Not everyone likes it; i honestly drink more Dr. Pepper/Pepsi/7up than anything. I tend to stick with anything zero :cup_with_straw:

3 Likes

My brother LOVES voltage :smile: my fave used to be Code Red, but I’m a total sucker for Major Melon :watermelon::heartpulse:

1 Like

Yum! I loveeee fresca!! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: tbh it was more a monetary choice than anything :sweat_smile: alcohol is very expensive in Canada and I thought to myself, is this really adding value to my life? Hmmm nah. I still have bottles of very sugar filled things and I don’t even wanna touch it cause it’s basically just a bottle of alcoholic sugar with a touch of flavor :joy::joy::joy:

I’ll still have the occasional drink around people I’m comfortable with if it’s offered to me but, my rule is 1. I don’t buy alcohol 2. I don’t drink if I don’t really want to or if the people there are inciting me to.

2 Likes

Oooo! Major melon is good!

1 Like

Wow, that’s good! Great job on using self-control and keeping boundaries up! I honestly feel that a lot of people would find it easier to break addiction if they look at the financial side of it. My granny has smoked cigarettes for many, many years, and her doctor told her he wants her off them for about 3 months (she’s been having some wheezing problems lately), but I think if she added it up and saw how much money they cost to just have, that she would consider quitting. She’s a quilt master, so I’m sure that would inspire her to invest in her hobby rather than funding a bad habit :slight_smile:

Oh it’s not an addiction problem for me

1 Like

I know! And if u like watermelon, u should try the Wiley Wallaby watermelon licorice! They pair WONDERFULLY with Major Melon, and they are partners of the Pinky Swear Foundation, which financially and emotionally supports families that are suffering from children’s cancer in the US. So not only are u getting a yummy, healthy snack, but ur helping kids and their families to beat cancer, which is a BIG BIG win in my book :heartpulse::two_hearts::heartbeat::raised_hands:

1 Like

Good, I’m happy that u made a postive change in ur life :slightly_smiling_face::heartbeat::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I dont like the licorice, my mom got it the other day I didnt like it :sweat_smile: and it has soy in it. Im allergic to soy

2 Likes

Oh im sorry :open_mouth: i didnt even think about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s alright

2 Likes