To all the testers

I don’t think you understand how important your role as a tester is. I just wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you for all the time and effort you put into testing these patterns. You are truly appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know testing patterns isn’t an easy task. It takes a lot of patience, attention to detail, and a willingness to work through any issues that come up. Plus having a deadline can be hard to meet sometimes. Your feedback and suggestions are incredibly valuable, your time and dedication makes the patterns better and easier for everyone to follow. Thanks to you, so many crafters can enjoy creating beautiful projects without any hiccups.

Thank you for being such an important part of this creative community. I’m looking forward to continuing this journey together and seeing all the amazing projects that come out of it.

Truly thank you :smiling_face: :pray:

37 Likes

You’re so sweet! :heart: Love your patterns and i’m looking forward to testing your patterns in the future (:

4 Likes

Like today when I was writing a new pattern, one part was difficult to explain and I just wanted to have it tested just for that 1 round.

5 Likes

I agree, it would otherwise be impossible to make anything without testers! The absolute glue of the crochet community :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah. I feel you. I love testing for others as well. Soo much fun

2 Likes

You’re the best! I am SO glad to have came across you! You’re so so so very kind and I love your patterns!! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you mamas. Your words mean a lot. I’m happy to have met you and become friends.

2 Likes