To my dino nerds(like me)🤓

I’m pretty bored and I don’t have anything to crochet for my shop so I was wondering if somebody wanted to do a dinosaur crochet Collab It’s going to be me +3 other people so each of us does two or more different kind of dinosaur patterns and we have to go over it Blah blah blah- ANYWAYS I will be choosing three or more people to do this Collab with me comment what your kind of favorite dinosaur is. and what dinosaurs you’d be doing Also comment the yarn type (I mainly only want us to use the fluffy kinda yarn idk what its called but its used alot- not the furry yarn thats fluffy like that but YOU KNOW) OK THATS IT BUH BYE

19 Likes

Its called blanket yarn-

3 Likes

HI! ME!
id want to do the stego and t-rex : D
these are going on our owb shops right-

5 Likes

Yeah so if you were chosen, then the ones that you’re gonna do are on your shop and then the ones that I’m gonna do r on my shop

4 Likes

okay thats what i thought :]

5 Likes

Yessssss
I love stego and trex and brachiosaurus
I’d do a brachiosaurus and stego!
I’ll use plush/velvet/chenille

5 Likes

Oo me! I would love to do a Dino collab! Maybe pterodactyl , Parasaurolophus or a Apatossaurus!
2 of these!

5 Likes

I LOVE DINOSAURS! My favorite is a parasaurolophus so I would love to make that! I know that pickle just said this but I was going to say parasaurolophus and pterodactyl. Maybe I could find another one but I have been wanting to make those for a long time.:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Hehe you can make the parasaurolophus if we both get picked! :blush:

4 Likes

Orrr I could make a Dilophosaurus , brachiosaurus!

4 Likes

Thank you! I will find another dinosaur to make other than pterydactl if you like. I have this shelf in my room that I am trying to crochet a rainbow of dinosaurs for. I already have a triceratops and a brontosaurus so I can hopefully use everyone’s patterns to complete my collection!

5 Likes

Yeah ofc! you can do the pterodactyl! I like the other ones i picked out too so I don’t really care all that much! :grinning::heart_hands:

5 Likes

Oh I said brachiosaurus if I got picked :sob:

3 Likes

I’m obsessed with triceratops. That’s what I would do and I would be using retro velvet, parfait chunky, or sweet snuggles yarn

5 Likes

Oh sorry I’ll pick another one :disappointed_relieved::pensive:

4 Likes

Ok how about Argentinosaurs?

4 Likes

I love pterodactyls and chickens >:3 ( hehe they descended from dinos but I’ll keep this for the actual dinos lol ) I am hoping to order new yarn soon since I only have worsted and acrylic at the moment and if I do not manage to get the order I will let you know and another person can take my place :DD I’d be happy to do any dinosaurs really but I’d probably do an T-Rex or brachiosaurus :sauropod:

5 Likes

no worries!!! :heart:

5 Likes

i don’t have any of the stuff i need, so I’ll just be waiting on all these dino patterns cause they’re my favorite

3 Likes

Favorite Dino: velociraptor (not the Jurassic park ones, those are sooo wrong lol, the feathered ones)

Dino I will do (if chosen): pterodactyl or some type of pterosaurs

Also I’ll use chenille yarn :yarn:

4 Likes