Today is my birthday!!

Hi everyone today is my birthday I HAVE TURNED 12
and I have no idea what to do I went yarn shopping yesterday and I bought almost the hole entire store so I don’t think I will need anymore yarn
I NEED IDEAS !! Or what do you do on your b-day…?

23 Likes

Happy Birthday! You could go out to a cafe or restaurant with friends or family. Or you could stay at home and watch your favourite shows.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! (Add it to your profile and you get a special shout-out with the rest :wink:)
I’m no help for ideas, I don’t celebrate mine and haven’t for over a decade :woman_shrugging:t3:
But I hope you have an amazing time, whatever you decide

5 Likes

Happy birthday :tada: 🫶🏼

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!!:partying_face: On my birthday, my mom takes me to the dollar tree and let’s me pick out whatever I can hold in my arms. The timer is set to whatever matches my age. So for you, it would be 12 minutes! Have a great day!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Lazy Corgi

4 Likes

That’s a really fun idea!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
we have similar usernames lmao

3 Likes

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day! As for what to crochet, you should make something for yourself! There are a bunch of beautiful patterns for sweaters and such on this platform. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Have a great birthday!!! <3

2 Likes

HAPPY BDAYYY! congratsssss

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday. Hope you enjoy your day.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday :tada: I usually do something with my friends or family, like eating together or go to a cafe. Nothing big, I’m just happy to spend some time with them

2 Likes

AWWW THANK YOU EVERYONE !!
You all have amazing ideas but what I actually did was that I went to an outdoor cafe with my family !!
THE VIEW THERE WAS AMAZING !!

1 Like

Awww happy birthday!
You should crochet something that you’ve really been wanting to (if you have something :smiling_face:).
And remember- there’s no such thing as too much yarn!

1 Like

Happy bday! Omg I feel so young now :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Aww tysm
Yes there is no such thing as tooooooo much yarn hehehe

1 Like

Why am I the youngest here ??!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday GIF by Publix

1 Like