Today's question!

Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

6 Likes

I think i’m a damaged extrovert because of childhood trauma. So, I’ll go with introvert.

7 Likes

im really sorry i now how it feels i have a lot of tramas and its hard to live with it and by the way not to be nosey but do you still have covid and if its a yes im real sorry hope u fell better and if no congrats

7 Likes

Well… I’m sometimes an extrovert but sometimes an introvert… so I guess an ambivert for me :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Definitely an introvert lol

7 Likes

Definitely an introvert

8 Likes

Definitely an introvert. :grin:

9 Likes

No, I Am all better Thank God! After 2 years of searching for answers my former doctor figured it out! Taking ivermectin, quercetin, and a handful of herbs/vitamins for a month I feel better. Not completely my old self but better.
Thank you for asking. @anon43112239

7 Likes

im gald your better

4 Likes

3 Likes

Introvert with occasional extrovert tendencies
I enjoy/prefer alone time; and being around people will exhaust me, but around one or two I can talk your ear off

8 Likes

i’m an INFJ (Briggs/Myers personality test) definitely an introvert ;).

7 Likes

I’m ISFJ :wink:

5 Likes

@LDSVenus @OBabyNMore
Alright , you’re talking in another language, please translate.

5 Likes

just type those into a google search it will explain :wink:

4 Likes

Aw come on! Don’t you know the one who introduces the acronym has the responsibility to tell the rest of us what it stands for? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

it would be long and drawn out, much easier if you just google it, honest ;), or maybe you could take the test and tell us what you tested at ;p. This was a personality test created by two psychiatrists Briggs and Myers that large companies decided would be useful to give in placing or hiring employees. Not sure it’s “socially acceptable” to use it for hiring anymore, but the companies used it to place employees in the best potions for them and the company personality wise, along with their working skills.

4 Likes

This is creepily accurate.

6 Likes

on that test I’m an INFJ-C. Welcome to the club ;).

4 Likes

Ok, but you have to tell me what the C means, I can’t find that. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
@LDSVenus

3 Likes