Topic Ideas?

Hey guys! I need some help again lol. Anyways my class has a speech we need to give on our personal opinion about something, but idk what to talk about… I was wondering if any of you guys had ideas for me? Your thoughts would be super helpful, tyy

20 Likes

I thought you would do a personal opinion speech about people calling crocheting knitting and maybe the differences. Idk, lol.

11 Likes

Ya i was kinda hinking of doing that, but im not sure if its the best option. I probably cohld make it work tho

10 Likes

I never had this kind of classes ( because our scholarship program is always changing and we’re still the lower in UE classement) but my lil sister had this and she choose to talk about kpop.

We are 6 years apart so when i was a teen listening to first gen kpop she’s been raised on it. And now she’s most enjoyed by kpop than me.
She talked about there is still "monsters " like Big Bang, SHINee, Monsta X and sometimes those kind of groups are purely commercial but some are very skilled ! Even if there was a lot of critics about this kind of music at that time. Specially it was most of time racism .

My sis didn’t changed the world but years after BTS opened the doors to a lot of groups :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hm, if it were me and i were going with the theme of yarnwork in general I’d probably talk about the lack of patterns for plus size people and how many who brag about inclusive sizing simply multiply all their rows by math and guesswork resulting in unrealistic and poorly shaped clothes. But that’s just me!

8 Likes

Well if you want to talk about crocheting and knitting, you could also talk about your opinion on different types of yarn? Or on whether there should be more free or paid patterns? I’m not sure,‘I’ve never done anything like this.

5 Likes

personal opinion on the future? best movie? rascism? sexism? idk looo

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for all your great ideas! Ill definitely take them into consideration, and might even use them for the next speech we do which is a persuasive one!
@RedRosePatterns
@SprightlyWild
@DisneyIzzy
@Itsfayfay4

6 Likes

How did it get from best opinion on the future to sexism?? :sob:

6 Likes

I would do it about different types of yarn fibers and stuff like that. I guess just your favorites of those, and what stitches you prefer for what in crochet

6 Likes

Oo ya good idea ty

4 Likes

loooooooo

3 Likes