🌨️❄️ ❄️ ❄️🥶

We got our first sprinkling of white powder today! It’s not much, but it stuck.

15 Likes

I miss snow! After we move, we’ll have plenty of it, but until then I’ll just have to keep getting jealous.

7 Likes

Haha. My little came downstairs and said, “Mommy, it’s Christmas!” I told her it wasn’t (because I didn’t quite understand at first) and she got so upset, pouty lip and tears with a “what do you mean?”-look in her eyes. I figured it out and tried to explain, but to her, IT IS CHRISTMAS! Then she wanted to go make snowballs, again, not enough snow yet and it’s way too cold. She doesn’t care, she brought me her Crocs.

8 Likes

Oh, the littles!
I do not regret a single lie I told to mine when they were that small… I would have gone insane otherwise.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I miss snow so much :sob: hope to one day move up north again cold weather is so comfortable. Florida is not it lol

6 Likes

Haha
I was born, raised, and lived 33 years in Palm Springs, California! We moved to Wyoming 8 years ago, and it’s a complete turn around! :rofl:

6 Likes

Eeep! Joining the jealousy camp (another Californian born and raised, though more northern still no snow :sob:)! I’m right there with your little in her crocs (too sweet) :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I was born in TN and moved up to idaho when I was a teenager, made a couple road trips to Wyoming… Completely different from being anywhere south. It quickly became home though I would love to move back! The air up there seems so much cleaner.

4 Likes

Definitely. We have to go into Denver, CO about every 3 months for Dr appt. And the air there is just so disgusting! We definitely are living like the song “Home in the Range”, except for the cloudy skies thing. Wyoming’s weather is bonkers.

6 Likes

We are in such a drought any moisture would be good. Maybe tomorrow.

4 Likes

Congratulations! We had a frost last week I think, but still no snow in MA. That’s so sweet that your daughter thought it was Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

How nice! I think I’ve been around snow like 3 times the first time I was way to young to remember so technically I’ve only seen snow twice I think :sweat_smile: (I live in Texas lol)

4 Likes

My mom lives about 1.5 hours north of us and got a good frost last week as well!

3 Likes

Before we moved here, like you, I could probably count on one hand how many times I’d been to snow.

5 Likes

Yeah, I definitely want to see more snow though despite it being so cold lol​:snowflake::snowman:

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the only thing I dislike about it, the freaking freezing cold! LMBO

4 Likes

Yeah :joy: the only reason I like it is because I get to bundle myself up in my warm clothes (which I never wear because it’s always warm here lol) I have this super soft/furry blanket made with faux fur that I love but it’s made to keep you warm so only one side is really soft, I get hot fast under it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Can you keep it all please?
I don’t want any :sob:

4 Likes

Hahaha!

4 Likes