Traveling question!

I am going to be out of town this summer for over 20 days. I am going to a lacrosse campe, florida, portarico, and New york. 4 of the days is a lacrosse camp so I probably wont be able to crochet much but still. I am driving to the lacrosse camp and florida. I know to florida I will be working on @Scarletskies pudge the dragon pattern and my temperature blanket which is uhm on January 6th-…. I dont know what I should bring on the plane to Porto Rico and New york thought because I have jever crocheted on a plane before. I am assuming I cant really bring more than two skeins and not much fiber fill so I will only be able to make smaller things. Does any one have any tips for the plane rides?

25 Likes

a bag to put your ends in? plus a mini accesory kit (safety eyes, yarn for blush, etc.) But dont fill ur backpack too much cuz then you wont have anywhere to put ur finished projects

8 Likes

If you’re sitting next to random people, make their plane ride more interesting by drawing eyes all over a piece of paper in red pen and drawing things to freak the heck out of them, that’s my favorite thing to do.

9 Likes

Maybe start a star blanket?

4 Likes

ughh, I tried to find this pattern online but I can’t. I have this book called “One Skein Wonders, 101 ways to Get Hooked!”. It has 101 one-skein patterns AND it has a WIP bag!!! The bag is super cute!! I wish I could find it for ya!! If I get the book back soon, I’ll send you pics of the pattern!! (only cuz ur a friend and I trust you not to sell it or some shi) <33

2 Likes