Trouble exiting Ribbuild

For some reason exiting Ribbuild (either exiting the mode to view as a customer, or exiting the pattern entirely) just keeps pending (the arrow keeps moving) without ever exiting. Iā€™m using Chrome on a Mac, but the same thing is happening on Safari.

1 Like

Hi there!
Sorry youā€™re having issues. Iā€™ll try to help :grinning:
Whatā€™s the name of the pattern youā€™re working on and when did this issue begin?

Thanks for the quick reply! Itā€™s the Cozy Fireside Wall Hanging. I just started working on the pattern this evening, and found about an hour ago that I couldnā€™t close out the pattern. I tried opening Ribblr in another window and it seemed like most of the pattern saved, but not the last few things I did (updating photos and tags).

I just tried it on the iOS app out of curiosity and had the same issue, unfortunately.

Thanks! Can I ask if you tried copying in multiple photos or tags at once?
If so, can you try to re-enter those? Delete the existing ones and re-enter one by one manually?

Report back if that helps whilst weā€™re investigating it for you.

I did try at first to add multiple photos at once, but then when that didnā€™t work I tried just one at a time. When I tried it on the app, I didnā€™t add any photos, just deleted one that I didnā€™t want. It still wouldnā€™t save and exit properly.

I did just now try adding a single tag using the app, and I was able to exit successfully! From the customer view, I can see the tags I added earlier, so thatā€™s good. But trying to delete that photo from before didnā€™t work. I can try to play around with it more when Iā€™m back at my computer in the morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Alison,
Our team has identified the issue and fixed it. Please let us know if you still have issues!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Itā€™s working now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like