TRUTH or DARE

Truth : how did you learn how to crochet ?
DARE :balance a glass of water on your head for 10 sec

9 Likes

Truth: i learned mostly from my cousin, then some from crochet books
Dare: done! And im still doing it now lol

5 Likes

I watched yt vids because I saw a cute plushie and wanted to make it. Then I got a little bit of help from someone, and I may be doing it wrong, but I’m doing ok at it rn I’ma do dare and update it when I do cuz I’m bored

5 Likes

Truth: my aunt taught me

6 Likes

I learned from a book. It took a long time and patience because my hands didn’t want to do that. Now they feel weird without a hook.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, sometimes I will be in school and I’ll just start randomly moving my hands in the crocheting movements without anything in them :joy:

6 Likes

Truth: I was born with the “How hard could it be” gene, so I watched ONE VIDEO abt how to crochet an octopus and decided THAT WAS ENOUGH :joy:
needless to say, things have been chaotic

3 Likes

When I was 6 my grandmother tried to teach me how to crochet. I couldn’t pick it up at the time. I learned how to crochet about a month ago, first with a wobbles kit then I started to follow patterns and make things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Truth: I learned how to crochet from my grandma but my friends taught me the magic ring : )

3 Likes

Truth: My mom wanted to teach me because she crochets, but she crochets right handed, and I’m a lefty. So, I started watching a bunch of YouTube tutorials and doing kits

2 Likes

Truth: I learned from a friend from a summer camp
Dare: …nty I don’t want to spill water on my carpet lol

2 Likes

Learned from my 1st husbands elderly neighbor. My husband and her son would go to Mason Lodge. I guess I was supposed to be watching her but she taught me so much while watching British Comedies on PBS in the late 90’s. I was about 21.

2 Likes

Hehehe it is a dare ! So spilling water on your carpet could be expected… LOL

2 Likes

To everyone that chose truth : (cuz there is too many replies) I saw a cute crochet plushie then I fell in LOVE WITH IT !! so I decided to learn how to crochet I thought my grandma would help but she only taught me how to chain ( she thought I wanted to crochet clothing ) so then I watched TONS of you tube videos and tutorials and I eventually was able to CROCHET !

3 Likes