šŸ“¹šŸæ TV/MOVIE recommendations - What do you like to watch?

The Matrix is awesome! A great classic

4 Likes

I am wonderingā€¦ what would be your guilty pleasure show/movie?

For me itā€™s probably Come Dine With Me :sweat_smile:

@Lakeviewknitter @Minty_Mia @TexasPurl @Yarmihoo @NoKittenAroundStudio @Yarnologist @CozyBySavvy @LDSVenus @Bangtan

6 Likes

Mmmm there is no specific one, anime or Korean series, anything that I enjoy watching. :wink: :blush:

4 Likes

@saar :joy:

Iā€™m so embarrassed, but I sneak in an episode of ā€œZ Nationā€ (zombies) here and there. I donā€™t keep up with it regularly but thereā€™s not much story line there to remember. :rofl:

4 Likes

I just checked it, doesnā€™t seem that bad!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s just pure pleasure though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

the two movies I consider a guilty pleasure (because I am not a fan of horror movies at all) are both horror movies The Thing with Kurt Russell and Alien with Sigorney Weaver. I still have to cover my eyes or look away at some points of those two movies :joy::joy:. But I absolutely can not watch Freddy Kruger and all that ilk, they give me nightmares, and Iā€™m not a fan at all of nightmares.

6 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not a fan of horror movies. Iā€™ve only watched some of the most popular ones but itā€™s not my thing either!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Totally, live your life as you want it to be :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm, I canā€™t really answer this because I donā€™t have one honestly. :heart: Thatā€™s a good question though.

5 Likes

I really donā€™t have one, but I love the Aladdin movie with Robin Williams as the genie. :blush:

6 Likes

YES! Me too!

6 Likes

I love old classic film noir

6 Likes

Hmmm I really donā€™t know, itā€™s a very good question though Iā€™ll have to think about it :wink:

4 Likes

Oooo I have no idea :joy:

3 Likes

My favorite movie is definitely the batman series. My favorite thing to watch when Iā€™m crafting is Star girl.

5 Likes

Which Batman series?

3 Likes

The one with the Dark Knight, The Dark Knight rises, and I think the dark knight rises. The 1st of is with scarecrow, second one is with joker, and the third one is with bane. (I donā€™t think the movies are in order but the characters are.)

4 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Love the Pirates series. Johnny Depp is hilarious to me.

5 Likes