Two Tone Balaclava Testers Needed. [closed]

Hello :wave:t4: I need testers for my balaclava pattern. Anyone interested please leave a comment. Open till 09/14/2022

15 Likes

I would love to. Is there a date that I need this to be done, if so that will determine if I can or not??๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

4 Likes

Yessss Iโ€™d be interested!

5 Likes

I will send you the pattern now. :blush:

3 Likes

Sending you the pattern now. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Did u mean to gift it or put me as a tester??

2 Likes

Iโ€™m new to the app I just read the directions on how to give the pattern to testers and it said to do it that way.

3 Likes

Okay just checking

3 Likes

Very nice. Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi there when is the deadline please, any special crochet stitches, yarn type eg: cotton etc, which ply eg 8 ply ( worsted if i USa), im in New Zealand.

2 Likes

I like your pattern it looks really kool and of course warm and the colors are kool. Would love to test ur pattern.

2 Likes

This is a simple stitch balaclava using only half double crochet single crochet and slip stitch. Basic sewing is also used in the pattern. I will send you that pattern now.

3 Likes

Id love to test ur pattern im away from home till late Wednesday/ Thursday but i could start when home im In Rotorua

3 Likes

Start any time youโ€™d like, enjoy the pattern.

3 Likes

Hi there you put the pattern in my patterns. It needs to be in my testing patterns. Thankyou firstly.

2 Likes

Hi I actually donโ€™t know how to do that I am new to the app.

2 Likes

I just figured it out give me a sec.

3 Likes

Welcome firstly to Ribblr. Ill start when home.

3 Likes

What yarn weight and hook size is used?

2 Likes