Two-Year Ribblrversary Thank You + Giveaway!! 🤍

hiiii!
so if you can’t tell by the title, Today (June 4th) is my two year ribblrversary!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you because everyone I’ve met has been so sweet and helpful to me! I really appreciate how kind the Ribblr community is!! It’s such a nice break from the ‘real world’ to come to this cozy space on the internet and chat with people who have similar interests to me!!

ALSO!!! It’s @craftycellist Ribblrversary too!! Isn’t that so cool?? it’s the same day, just different years!! They made a post about theirs too!

I would like to thank a few people who I’ve been especially close with recently!
@littlemisswonderful you’ve been my friend for ages, and you’re such a kind, sweet person!! I love seeing what you come up with for your shop!!
@sunshinestudio you’re such a funny person, I love talking with you. + Your patterns are literally so cute :sob::raised_back_of_hand:
@EV13isSPOCY you’re a hilarious person to talk with and you’re always one of the people I’m happy to see when I open Ribblr!!
@bulldogcrochetss I’ve only started talking to you recently, but you’re an amazing person and I love your Pride Monster!! I hope we can work together again in the future!!
@Combre42 I love talking with you!! You’re so nice, and our pfps match ^^
@anon92679035 you’re an amazing, sweet person to speak with!! i hope everything is okay, so lemly <3
@sakuracrochets HOW COULD I NOT WRITE YOU MBMB!!! you’re a funny, kind person and i enjoy being your wife (fr!)
There are so, so many more people I could tag, so please don’t think I don’t appreciate you if I didn’t tag you. I’d be here for ages if I tagged everyone who’s been so nice to me!!

Now, for the fun part :sparkles:Giveaway​:sparkles:! I’ve only done like one Giveaway, so I apologise if the prizes aren’t what you’re doing used too. I will, be holding another giveaway when my shop reaches 4000 followers, so there’s always a second chance if you don’t get a prize in this. I wish I could give a prize to everyone :broken_heart:

How to Enter:

• Follow me or my shop!!
  • Make sure you use “:dizzy:” somewhere in your reply!!
  • Tag a few friends who you appreciate!!
  • For an extra entry, show me a picture of your favourite make!!

Prizes!! I’m not going to do 1st, 2nd and 3rd, I’m just going to have a list of prizes that the selected winners (3-4) people will be win <3

I will choose winners on the 9th of junen via a random spin wheel!!!

Prizes:
-A pattern collab, can be just those who choose this prize, or we can make it public for anyone to join!
-Priority testing, you will be able to test any of my future patterns without risk of not being chosen!!
-Early access to my patterns before they release! This means I will gift the pattern even if it’s not out of testing, so you might have to bare with me for any typos :sob:

I’m sorry the prizes are a bit meh, I couldn’t think of anything</3

Again, huge thank you for eveyone here be so nice. I’ve loved these past two years on Ribblr, and look forward to many more!!

Thank you,
Lily xxx

35 Likes

wow what bout me, megamind’s wifey :pleading_face:/jjj
:dizzy: following frfr
@anon92679035 @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY @XxTheCosmosxX @xMiloDinox
my fav make :))

12 Likes

AAA SO EXCITING- CONGRATS !!~ :dizzy:
@anon92679035 @sakuracrochets @SunshineStudio @littlemisswonderful @ellan3326 @xMiloDinox @XxTheCosmosxX @Elaya @Coxkroach @LittleCreatures

AND TY FOR THE TY POOKS :sob: ur literally the best ~

20 Likes

WDYM YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE :sob::raised_back_of_hand:

(sentenceee)

8 Likes

thank you so much!!! <33 can’t wait to see :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

BUBBLZ CONGRATSSSSS
awwww tysmmm you too!
Ofc I’m following! :dizzy:
@Paradise08 @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets
Hmmmm prob this:

10 Likes

thank you!!! it’s so cute, i lovee <33

7 Likes

hiiii @sakuracrochets
congrats on 2 years :dizzy:
my fav make is my jiggly puff
IMG_7965(1)
@Combre42 @SunshineStudio
@bellzbee @genknits24 @Elaya @littlemisswonderful @FluffyYarnCreations @Paradise08

13 Likes

OMG CONGRATULATIONS :partying_face::dizzy::clap::revolving_hearts:
Friends who i appreciate who will be missed
@Daschubba @hearts4me
And the rest of my friends
@CreshesxCritters @ambre3 @BirdGirlCrochet and i cant remember everyones @ but ollie, attic, roro, and ik theres more but my brain ain’t braining
Anyway fav make rn is a bee tester call that i have no pic for but its in my makes

7 Likes

alry, i hv a bunch of fave makes, but there :sob:

8 Likes

it’s so cute!! I love the face <3
thank you so much!!!

7 Likes

Following ofcofc (love your patterns!) :dizzy:
@CreshesxCritters @XxTheCosmosxX @RingoSilly @LittleCreatures @littlemisswonderful

My favorite make of mine is probally this (:

14 Likes

youre very welcome

8 Likes

oh my gosh, I remember DasChubba, she was so kind. i hope she’s doing well!! Thank you so much, I’ll keep an eye out in your makes for your bee if you post any pics!!

7 Likes

Yess she doing ok she was just in Japan actually

8 Likes

oh crazy!!

6 Likes

that’s so cute!! tysvm!!!

6 Likes

IT’S SO CUTEEE MAPLEEE <33

(sentenceeeee)

7 Likes

Ribblrversary twins!!! :dizzy: Congrats on two years!! Ofc I’m already following you and your shop
@SporkyGirl @JaeaRenee @LoafOfBread @RainbowPenguin2
ONE of my fav makes can’t choose one

13 Likes

Congrats, that’s so amazing! :dizzy: Ive been following both you and your shop for such a long time (gl getting to 4000!) I think my favourite make is my puppy I made as a bday gift

@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 @LatteCrochet @BreesBees

13 Likes