Unofficial Nov 2nd Ribblr Treat 🥰

I love this concept, you two had a very good idea!

10 Likes

This is very cool! I’d like to volunteer to do #4!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you! Now all I need to do is get a cup :joy:

8 Likes

wow thank you so much for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank youuuu… :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Aww this is so sweet! Thank you for this! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! This is such a beautiful and sweet idea​:heart:

5 Likes

I appreciate the idea <3
I wont be able to get it cause I cant get a free pattern till almost midnight Pacific but this is a great idea :two_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! And welcome to Ribblr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!

5 Likes

@SammichStitches I looked forward to the treats in October as well!

Aww thank you :face_holding_back_tears: This really made my day! I’m really excited you decided to join in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@stichedbysisters @kelscraftedcritters No, there isn’t a set order but I think it’s a wonderful idea! Do you think we should organize a sign-up of some sorts (like if there’s enough interest)?
Maybe to start we could have @stichedbysisters do the 3rd one as requested and @kelscraftedcritters do the 4th one, also as requested. What do you all think?

6 Likes

I think that’s a great idea!

5 Likes

Do you think I should start a topic where designers can apply to do a November Treat?
@Craftedcritters (and anyone who has an opinion/suggestion on this!! :grin:)

8 Likes

My 24hrs wait for a free pattern is finally up and i was about to get the pattern but it seems the offer is no longer available :frowning: thank you for the kindness of giving it for free the whole day <3

5 Likes

Oh no, I thought i still had time but i missed it! Thank you for this awesome offer though!

5 Likes

wait, its only 9pm EST? Whyd it end early? :0

6 Likes

I’d like to know also…it’s not even 10 PM EST and not showing “free”

5 Likes

Guys, the pattern was free until a while back. Glitches do happen and either way the thought is all that it really matters! Lets thank Samantha for the kindness of giving away a pattern for free!

6 Likes