Unofficial November Ribblr Treats are now here - Starting with November 5th!

Here is my link for November 29th!

18 Likes

Thanks @AmiMommyBoutique :heart_decoration: :pig:

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us! :hugs:

6 Likes

thank you so much! I didnt have this one!!!

7 Likes

So cute!! Thank you for sharing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Ugh, I donā€™t think my timer is working properly for freebiesā€‹:tired_face:
I think Iā€™m gonna miss out on the 28th, as I havenā€™t been able to get anything. I wish we could have a countdown.

7 Likes

Thank you its adorable total minecraft piggy :heart_eyes: love it

7 Likes

I do agree there should be a countdown for the free patterns

7 Likes

There NEEDS to be a timer for when our 5 freebies are active again. And when we do the ā€œRibblr Treatā€ campaign, it shouldnā€™t count against the 5 as itā€™s a ā€˜treatā€™ as people will miss it if their timer isnā€™t free. I feel like everyday Iā€™m fighting my ā€œyouā€™ve used 5ā€ when I manually set a timer on my phone for the 24 hours - a count down should be displayed right at the top of our pattern inventory.

7 Likes

I agree a timer should be had

GIFTS from the pattern owner shouldnt count towards free oatterns

but this treat campaign is unofficial

an official oneā€¦ maybe

7 Likes

I do mean the Official Ribblr Treat (not this one) as I started having this problem during the Official Ribblr Treat. Sorry for the confusion, I just woke up and didnā€™t reread what I said to make sure it made sense.:joy:

It was everyday that I was having to fight the ā€œ5 a dayā€ when I would do all 5 at 10am then after 10 the following day it would still say I was blocked, so Iā€™d have to just keep rehitting it every 5 minutes until it works.

8 Likes

I only pick a couple a day to make sure :frowning:

5 Likes

Posting this a few hours in advance (just in case I forget) but hereā€™s 30th treat

It should auto go to sale when it reaches 00:00 and just in case I put it on sale through December 1st as well in case :purple_heart:

21 Likes

Thank you sweetie!!
eat i love lucy GIF

8 Likes

Just checking it and like itā€™s not on sale yet (itā€™s 00:00 here now) but I just realized itā€™s based on gmt timezone which idk, but Iā€™ll check again in the morning

5 Likes

Thank you so much! It says free right now :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll get mine in 3hrs when my timer resets :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @WolfKvB :heart_decoration: :tea:

8 Likes