Unofficial November Ribblr Treats are now here - Starting with November 5th!

I’m kinda worried I won’t like it because of same thing, like it seems like an odd texture

7 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiley:

8 Likes

Despite having massive texture issues from neurodivergence
I def think its worth a try? But maybe find a friend to buy it for you if youre afraid of waisting stuff so if you hate it TOO much maybe they can tale the rest :rofl:

Too me it tasted good! Texture really was my only problem

8 Likes

Yeahh it’s definitely one of those things I gotta try sometime, then I’ll see if texture is yay or ewww

7 Likes

If you’ve ever had tapioca pudding, it’s like that but bigger, I think. Which is funny, because I hated those little balls as a child.

8 Likes

My mom used to tell me the tapioca was frog eggs. Told her “don’t care, love it”.

8 Likes

I’m piling on lol but yes try boba! Bubble tea is amazing, and if you don’t like tapioca pearls there are other addition options :slight_smile:
If you have an Asian or multicultural grocer near you, you may find canned beverages or kits with them!

7 Likes

Ha that’s ridiculous! But I totally see how they look like giant frog eggs!

7 Likes

AuDHD checking in :wave:
I find that some places are slimier than others. I bought a kit at the grocery and it’s too slimey for me, but the local cafe serves some that are more chewy, less gooey. Definitely recommend just trying a few places to see if you find one you like, or buy pearls and make your own!

6 Likes

I would like to end this with an Unofficial December 1st Treat! Here’s my Crochet Sunglasses case (V1) pattern I recently released! :hugs:
It’s free for a day, starting right now. Thank you to all the designers who participated in this and shared their wonderful patterns!
:orange_heart:Nicole

17 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

7 Likes

grover GIF by Sesame Street

Thanks Evereeeeeeybodeeeeee!

7 Likes

Oohh thank you, I hadn’t thought about that, that’s really smart :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the pattern and thank you for organizing this :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for your beautiful patterns and generosity now i need like 10 hands to do them all because i cant pick just 1 to start :joy::joy::joy::heart:

10 Likes

all these patterns have been amazimg so thanks to everyone for sharing your patterns for free, esepcially the paid ones! ヽ(⌒∇⌒)ノ

9 Likes

Do em in order you got em! (・∀・)
that way you can get through all and dont have to think about it

9 Likes

Thanks @NoKittenAroundStudio :heart_decoration: :dark_sunglasses:

And once again, thanks to everyone who shared!

Never Ending Story Thank You GIF by patternbase

10 Likes

Sooo true good idea ! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you :kissing_heart:

8 Likes