Unofficial November Ribblr Treats are now here - Starting with November 5th!

Hi! I currently don’t have anyone for the 13th or 14th. Would you like to do one of those?

7 Likes

Could I do the 13th plz:)

7 Likes

Sure! Thanks so much.

7 Likes

UNOFFICIAL NOVEMBER 11TH TREAT, i am posting a few hours prior due to time differences, hope y’all like your new bear bucket hats, thank you for supporting my shop :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Aww thanks for sharing! I’ll have to wait until later tonight to get mine. All of my freebies for the day are used up apparently!

6 Likes

Thank you for the treat!

7 Likes

Cute! :heart_eyes: Thank you!

7 Likes

Thanks for the free gift!

8 Likes

This is so cute! Thank you

8 Likes

Thanks @daisynozaki :heart_decoration: :bear:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! These are adorable!!!

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

thank you for sharing the pattern!!

8 Likes

A big, warm, belated thank you to:

@DragoncatCrafts for the soap saver scrubby! I’ve never made something like this before, and I’m keen to try it, so thank you; looks like an awesome and practical (my fave :sweat_smile:) pattern!

@squeaky for this brilliant take on the standard jellyfish! It’s like getting six patterns in one - wow! :exploding_head: Can’t wait to try them out!

@daisynozaki for the adorable hat pattern! I’ve been admiring several of your patterns, so it is truly a treat to try this one out. :bear:

You are all so kind! :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awe it’s so cute!! Thank you so much! Saved the pattern and favorited your shop! All your patterns are adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hi here’s the treat for November 13. Hope you guys enjoy it! It will be free starting from November 13 12am to November 13 11.59pm [UTC]
Chubby bird pattern by Creative Crochet Central

11 Likes

Thank you! I cant wait to get it!

5 Likes

Oohh you put the link in advance? Just checked and was confused why it wasn’t free until I checked the date lol :joy:

9 Likes

It’s a very cute bird btw

6 Likes