Unofficial November Ribblr Treats Signup

My eldest daughters birthday!!! Yay! She turns 22.

5 Likes

Are you going to have everyone add to one topic? Or is everyone going to be making their own?

Seems it would be easier if there was one topic and everyone who is volunteering could just add to that topic in the comments each day.

5 Likes

Ok! I’ll do that.

4 Likes

Thank you. You’re awesome!!!

5 Likes

Thank you for doing that!!

4 Likes

I can put one of my patterns for a day, just let me know which day would be nice?

7 Likes

Right now, I have November 12th-20th open and November 22nd-30th open as well! You could do any of those slots. There aren’t a ton of people doing this, which is ok (I don’t want to pressure people :grinning:) but those 18 dates are still looking for people. Thanks so much for volunteering to do this, @WolfKvB and all the other designers who are doing this! It’s really appreciated :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I could share one or two patterns, but I don`t know when, probably one next week and one in the last week of November. I’ll see how I finish them.

6 Likes

I volunteer :raising_hand_woman:t2: can you assign me to the nearest date? Idk how this works lol, I am not sure what pattern i would offer for free yet, but stay tuned :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You don’t have to do another one if you don’t want to, you already volunteered for November 21st : )
Totally up to you!!

5 Likes

Would November 11th work for you? That’s the nearest date that someone has not signed up for yet. :blush: Thanks so much for volunteering!!
In regards to your question, there is a topic that contains the Unofficial November Ribblr Treats so just post there when your day comes!
Here’s the link to the topic:

8 Likes

I know, but if I finish the patterns, why not?

7 Likes

Totally up to you! If you’d like to do more than one, that’s great! It’s much needed, I just don’t want to pressure anyone : )

7 Likes

Yes that works! Thank you so much, i will post there November 11th with my free pattern! Stay tuned to see which one it’ll be :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok, thank you so much!! :relaxed:

7 Likes

I’m working on getting a few of my patterns on Ribblr and would love to participate! If you need anything near the end of the month, put me down! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for offering! Would November 22nd or November 30th (or somewhere in between) be good for you? Not sure how far into the month you’re thinking. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Ohh I don’t mind any day even if it’s like within a week lol but 21st to 25th I’m on a trip so those days might not be convenient

30th would be okay though

6 Likes

Ok! So I have the 12th-20th open and the 26th-30th open as well (not counting 22nd-25th I also have open) So the 30th is best for you?

7 Likes