Unofficial November Ribblr Treats Signup

On app and browser yes you can x

4 Likes

Thank you! That’s perfect, I have you down for the 24th.

5 Likes

Do you mean sign up twice/more than once for the Unofficial November Ribblr Treats? Yes!

4 Likes

To update everyone, the dates still open are the 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th. Please remember if you have free patterns you can choose to feature those as well, and if you’ve done it already and would like to do it again that’s great - very much appreciated and greatly needed! :two_hearts:
Thank you all :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I can do the 29th :grin:

5 Likes

Perfect! I have you down for then :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi y’all! Here’s my Treat for tomorrow!!!

9 Likes

when did you set it up lol /nm /lh
it says the “flash sale” will last 19hr :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you so much! What a cute idea! I love those cakes!

5 Likes

I can do the 26th!

5 Likes

Thank you. so sweet of you to share!

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I have you down for then. :blush:

4 Likes

I can do another one 28th if no one has it yet! (Also if someone hadn’t done one and wants to, please feel free to bump me)

3 Likes

Hi everyone and thank you for all your help!! I now have all the dates filled for all the days in November. Thank you all so very much for your help in contributing all your patterns to this! This could not have happened without you! Thank you so so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thank you for organizing it! You’ve done a great job.

And thank you to all of the designers for sharing your wonderful creations with all of us!

6 Likes

You’ve done an amazing thing here! It’s appreciated so much.
So thank you :purple_heart::people_hugging:

6 Likes

@Wendywo745 @CosmikEluminatedC Thank you so much for your kind words!! :two_hearts: This means so much to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes