Unofficial Treat. Nov 14th

Yes, we’re talking about the gift for the 14th though. Yours was the 13th, I believe.

3 Likes

This is also why it was suggested designers make it available for about 36 hours in the sign up call sheet post.

4 Likes

Hi, I was actually talking about this pattern :slight_smile:
While it might had been Nov 14 for the designer, it was only Nov 13 @2pm my time…
A 36hrs suggestion is just that, a suggestion :slight_smile:
Remember this is 100% volunteered and its nice to even have had it for 24hrs
Ribblrs Oct treat were only available for 24hrs after all :wink:
Thank you @stichedbysisters again for the great pattern!

4 Likes

Yes I know. I wasn’t making a fuss or argument about it. I was just saying that it was suggested, and this is why. Also the ribblr treat was 24 hours, but it was set to start at the same time every day. Logistically, if this is done again, everyone needs to set their start time at the same time. They’ll just need to figure out what time zone they’re in and adjust accordingly. (I only know America’s timezones) So if it was decided midnight EST would be the initial time, everyone in the other timezones would have to figure out what time that is for them, and set their pattern to start at that time. I’m mountain time, so for me to get it up at midnight EST, I’d have to do mine at 10pm my time. Hope that makes sense. This was very last minute, so all of the logistics weren’t laid out. Hopefully, if it occurs again, all the kinks will be ironed out.
And I know it was free, and no one HAD to do it. It’s just sad that not everyone was able to participate.

2 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio had me down as the 14th so I just changed it from the 13th to 14th hope this didn’t cause any confusion :blush:

5 Likes