unsure

So I have this GIANT skein of red acrylic yarn, i usually use a 4.5-5mm hook with it. But i have no idea what to use it for… an ideas?? :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

what do u want to make- amigurumi, bags, clothes?

5 Likes

really anything- theree’s just SO much it

6 Likes

my pouch that you need to finish testing(im joking. just playing with you. i know yourre using other colors)

6 Likes

lol :laughing:

5 Likes

lmbo :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

these vidoes are unavalable

3 Likes

biyabimi has a bag tut on her yt thats really cool! (with adjustable strap and sleeves)
kensike crochet has simple and cool wearable tuts on yt
hannah drapinski has aesthetic hippie clothing tuts on yt
and also on yt, doodies crochet!

6 Likes

A strawberry pillow? You could crochet a dog with it and call it clifford the big red dog lol
You could also crochet some red pandas, red messenger bags, a scarf, granny square hat or just hat and maybe even a red bird :eagle:

7 Likes

Pair it with some black and make a contrasting mandela vest.
This is exactly what i decided to do with the same :rofl::rofl:

Still working on it, the roots will be extened onto the vest with more red (surface crocheted).

6 Likes

Maybe you could make a flower bouquet.

5 Likes

Strawberries, Christmas cow, festival top, watermelon slices, swimsuit cover up, fire truck, hearts, heart granny squares, blanket, hat, sweater

4 Likes

Strawberries, Christmas cow, festival top, watermelon slices, swimsuit cover up, fire truck, hearts, heart granny squares, blanket, hat, sweater

4 Likes

You could crochet a big red :strawberry:, :hearts:, :school_satchel:, :ribbon:, or :dog: (aka Clifford).

5 Likes

a bag would be really cute!

4 Likes

you could make some cherries or strawberry keychains?

2 Likes