[Update: Just Posted Our First Video!] New YouTube Channel- Shoutouts on our Instagram to Every New Subscriber 💞 Thank You So Much!!

Hey everyone! We are releasing our first video on YouTube today and are hoping to get a few subscribers before we do! As a huge thank you, we’re doing individual Instagram shoutouts to everyone who subscribes today! Here’s how you can be a part of it:

1. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Link in my profile description)

2. Reply to this post saying that you subscribed, and tell us your Instagram username

You will find your shoutout there within the next twenty-four hours! Our account name is @loveandcrochet.sarah

3. Share this with someone else to spread the love :heartpulse: thank you so much everyone it means a lot!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to comment!

Our first video is a super quick project that everyone can do- it’ll be out in a few hours!

[UPDATE] Our first video is HERE!! If you’re interested in following along with a cute, easy, 10-minute project, then head over to our YouTube to check it out. It’s a little Dog Bone Applique, as you can see in the image below.

Have a wonderful day :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Congrats!
Subscribed.
@kelsocraftskj

2 Likes

Thank you!! Our first subscriber! We just posted the shoutout on our story :point_down::point_down:

2 Likes

How exciting!

2 Likes

Yayy!! Congratulations! :tada: I just subscribed and I can’t wait to see more of your videos in the future!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, we’re at 4 subscribers now (not crazy but you have to start somewhere)! I’m glad you’re excited to see our future videos, we’ll be posting every Wednesday :blush:

Also, would you like a shoutout on our Instagram story for subscribing? If so then you can reply with your Instagram username and we’ll do that as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Thank you for the offer!! Sadly I don’t have Instagram :pensive: but I loved your first video and will definitely be making a dog bone soon :laughing:

3 Likes

No worries! I’m so glad to hear!! :blush:

2 Likes

I also subscribed for you. We are papaandme and also do not have instagram.

3 Likes

Congrats!
Just watched your video and subscribed too. @theyarnover

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay! :heart: Your shoutout is on our story, @loveandcrochet.sarah :blush::arrow_down:

2 Likes

Subscribed​:v:

1 Like