UPDATED: It's time to vote! - Take part in the Ribblympics: Unleash Your Creativity with Katia Yarns and Ribblr!

Ribblr and Katia Yarns have teamed up to bring you the Ribblympics, an exciting event filled with fun, creativity, and fantastic prizes. Whether you’re a seasoned crocheter or just starting out, this event is the perfect opportunity to showcase your skills, learn new patterns, and connect with fellow crafters. The Ribblr community will decide: the 3 journals with the most likes will be our winners. Good luck all :trophy:

Event Overview

The Ribblympics is a community event spanning over three weeks, where crafters create their own projects using the 3 Granny Square Patterns in Instagranny free pattern by Katia, and then vote for their favorite makes to choose the winners.

Key Dates

• First Two Weeks (July 5th - 18th): Creation of the pattern and sharing journals on Ribblr.
  • Week Three (July 19th - 25th): Community voting for the winners by liking their journals. The three most liked journals will win.

Prizes

• Gold: $75 Gift Card
  • Silver: $60 Gift Card
  • Bronze: $40 Gift Card

Prizes are valid from the end of the contest (26th July) and winners will have 30 days to use the code. Each code is for one-time use per email and can only be redeemed online on our website (USA or EU). Different codes will be provided for each prize.

Special Discount on Katia Yarns

As a special treat for Ribblympics participants, Katia Yarns is offering an exclusive discount on their products. From July 5th to July 26th, you can enjoy 20% off orders of $50 or more at Katia’s US and EU stores. Simply create an account on katia.com and use the code RIBBLR20 at checkout. This discount is a fantastic opportunity to stock up on high-quality yarns for all your future projects.

How to Participate

1. Get the Pattern: Start by grabbing the pattern on Ribblr. This pattern is perfect for creating unique and stylish granny squares that you can turn into a variety of projects.
    FREE 3 Granny Square Patterns in: Crochet pattern | Ribblr
  2. Create and Share: Crochet your granny squares using the Instagranny pattern and share your creations on social media using the event hashtag. This is a great way to show off your work and see what others are making.
  3. Engage and Connect: Join the Ribblr community to connect with other participants, share tips and tricks, and get inspired by the amazing work of fellow crocheters.

65 Likes

I downloaded the pattern already and I really want to participate! I don’t have social media so I will just have to share my project here! Just to be clear though, we can make whatever we want using granny squares? Or does it have to be one of the 3 projects? With the katia pattern of course!:yellow_heart:

17 Likes

Anything you want with the pattern! and of course you can share it here! :purple_heart:

21 Likes

Ok thank you! I think I already have an idea! It might take a long time though

14 Likes

Love this!! Sounds so fun, thanks @ribblr and @katiayarns :partying_face::heart_hands:

12 Likes

Hmmm so basically anything out of those granny squares? Not limited to options? Sorry I just wanna get this right and not do the wrong thing :joy:

16 Likes

This sounds so fun! Thank you so much guys!

15 Likes

Can’t wait to start!

10 Likes

This should be fun!
I don’t see a giveaway on their instagram page yet, but I followed and will keep my eyes open for it :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Anything creative from this pattern! @littlemisswonderful

12 Likes

Okay thank you so much!

8 Likes

I’m so excited for this!

9 Likes

What kind of gift card is the prize?

7 Likes

I have a question, my mom doesn’t want me want me on any thing but Facebook and I don’t feel like it would be good to dox myself. So is it possible to post it onto here to enter and still use the hashtag?

10 Likes

Yes of course!

10 Likes

I’m so thrilled and excited :laughing: definitely doing this!

7 Likes

@ribblr if I wanted to put a border on my project… is that allowed??

6 Likes

Im so excited!!! Good luck everyone and thanks @Ribblr @katiayarns

4 Likes

I’d love to hear everyone’s ideas! I’m making an autumn skies sweater vest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So quick question. I can make any thing with the grany square pattern, and if I don’t have social media I can post it on here? And a nother question how do you post things here anyway?

6 Likes