Upload pattern that was bought elsewhere

Is there a way to upload a pattern we have bought elsewhere? Like from ravelry?

2 Likes

Hi Kelly and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:

Do you mean uploading and storing patterns in your patterns library or upload a pattern so that you can access it using Ribblr ePattern?

Upload so I can access ribblrepattern I think

2 Likes

We currently don’t have support for that, simply because there’s no way to automatically convert a PDF to Ribblr ePattern and enable all the interactive features. It’s something that designers can do though! Feel free invite your favorite designers to join Ribblr and add their existing patterns so that they’re digital & interactive.

Please let us know if you need any additional help :blush:

3 Likes

@Ribblr Can PDFs still be uploaded for storage and use, though? It would be nice to have everything in one place. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr!
Not yet, but it’s something we will look into.

4 Likes

I would love this feature also! Totally understand all this stuff takes time, you’ve built an awesome site and app!

3 Likes

Thank you Dawn @FairyTaleYarnCo for the kind words and welcome to Ribblr!

1 Like

I know it’s been a while, but I was wondering if this was something that could be done yet? I just want to have all my patterns be in one place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Karine!
We have this requested feature listed for future releases, however we’re prioritizing new features and improvements for our interactive patterns as well as continued support for Ribblr designers who design them. We appreciate your patience, and as always - we have taken a note of your feedback.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with in the meantime :blush:

1 Like

Good to know! I’m really looking forward to that feature. I’d like to switch almost entirely to Ribblr but it’s hard when everything I own can’t be added here, haha. I’ll keep my eyes open for that feature. Thanks!

1 Like