Useless cute little thing

I just made this very little bag lol, kinda a narutomaki, designed by me, I find it soooo cute but so useless at the same time because he is so small and the yarn I used is so delicate for a bag :joy: it’s more like a decorative thing.
What’s your useless cute little thing that you have made? :joy:

18 Likes

That looks so adorable, I would love to make just because so cute :heart: Do you maybe have a pattern?

A kinda useless cute small thing I made was a tiny blanket keychain thingy with color swatches, mostly to try color switching but could have just done that in a project lol, I could make a picture tomorrow

6 Likes

So it’s a fish cake?
I’ve ALWAYS been practical and just in the last two weeks I have 2 things i have " just for the fun of it" and neither have any function except to make me smile.

7 Likes

Crochet bracelets—made with itchy yarn and too tight :joy::speak_no_evil::grimacing:
Have a bunch from when I was first teaching myself!

7 Likes

OHhhh my goodness! Could you give me the pattern? I LOVE them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@EllationsCreations

The little one is free yarn buddy.

Cat toast is paid pattern and I got this one on sale. VERY challenging pattern but achievable! I love it.

Both in ribblr.

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did a messy scratch pattern, but I would really need to improve it before :rofl:
I love yours!! Can’t wait to see the pictures!

4 Likes

Yes it is! Very popular in Japan, and because of the Manga Naruto I guess :joy: it’s served with ramen, which is kinda a sort of pasta with some other things and tasteful “water”? Sorry I don’t know how to say it in English :rofl:

How cute they are!! I love them, I’m glad I’m not the only one :rofl:

3 Likes

What’s a narutomaki in the sense you’re using the word? I don’t think it means fish cake!

3 Likes

I know this too lol :joy: when I was learning, I made tiny octopus, but a lot, I didn’t know what to do with them after lol

3 Likes

I don’t really know how to explain, it’s fish related, maybe not as a cake but… Like a surimi thing?
It’s usually put in ramen like in this picture :grin:

3 Likes

Um, probably won’t like it.
Ate at a Vietnamese restaurant once heavy on the eels, octopi, squid, etc.
I shudder thinking about it.
But, isn’t it great that no matter where we live we have access to so many different “genres” of food?

3 Likes

I enjoy such things but I completely understand, it can be special, and yes I think it’s wonderful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If you ever end up writing it down I’d love to test :joy: also I really love Naruto, though I’m still at the last few episodes rn (welllll last 100 but total is something like 800 if including shippuden)

Here’s the tiny blanket color thingy

4 Likes

I will keep you informed if I finish it some day xD
Well, I’m watching shippuden :joy: I feel you

The tiny blanket!! So small, so cute :sparkles:, can be a doll blanket lol

3 Likes

I’m at episode 407 of shippuden but I started watching quiteeeeee a while ago :joy: took a few breaks lol, what episode are you at?

3 Likes

Also that blanket was a tiny version of all the colors for hugeee blanket

It’s gonna take a while :joy: gonna be around 3.5 meters long and this wide

3 Likes

I’m only at the ep 72 :joy::joy::joy:
Wow yes it’s gonna be huge!! I’m not serious enough to make such a big thing :scream:

3 Likes