Valentine’s Day!❤️

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Have a wonderful day and God bless you!!!🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾:heart::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart::heart::heart:🫶🏾🫶🏾:blush:
yoda GIF

14 Likes

Happy Valentines Day!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

That Yoda is freaking me out! :laughing:

2 Likes

Happy Valloween!

2 Likes

Happy valentines day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Valentines Day GIF by Digital Pratik

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day :smile::heart:

3 Likes

Huh?….

Oh, don’t mind that. That’s just the way @Winternightmare is.

@Zandria

2 Likes

oh ok thanks for telling me!:purple_heart::gift_heart::heart:

Valloween is actually a celebration a lot of people do cause they want Halloween all year long :rofl: they combine both elements of Halloween and Valentine’s day

1 Like

Origin of Valentines Day is questionable but the following is the one MOST historians agree upon.

Third-century Roman priest Valentinus was brutally beaten and beheaded after marrying couples in defiance of Emperor Claudius II’s ban on the sacrament of marriage.

When Valentine’s actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death,
Valentine was arrested and dragged before the prefect of Rome who condemned him to be beaten to death with clubs and to have his head cut off. The sentence was carried out on February 14, 270 AD.

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Well, thanks for telling me! I didn’t know that was a thing.

1 Like