very sorry to the people that i am testing for.

unfortunately, crochet has become a very unhealthy addiction for me. lately i have been losing rest and slacking behind on my grades. since my parents are very focused on my performance in school, i have to stop crochet until my summer break arrives. i hate the person that i am becoming as a result of crochet. it drains me, stresses me and has been chipping away at my mental health. i can’t function properly under these conditions and my parents will do bad things to me if i don’t start concerning myself with more productive things.

my most sincere apologies to @Jadex and @Scarletskies !!!

i will distance myself from crochet and ribblr. exactly how long? i have no idea.

24 Likes

Wow, I didnt think crochet could be that deprimental :sob: You gotta do what you gotta do though. I hope you feel better and have a healing break :heart:

4 Likes

Stay safe : )

3 Likes

Omg, I am so sad to hear about this.
Get better

2 Likes

yeah, however it’s mainly caused by other things like my experiences in the past, my family and issues that would take too long to explain here lol.

i can admit that crochet has aided in my development as an individual…

but! said development wasn’t exactly the best for me. i am very happy for anyone who finds happiness in crochet! i just didn’t happen to be one of them.

4 Likes

Good luck with school and take care of yourself.
friend GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.