Vincent here as CMO, who's ready for the new update this Friday?!

Friday is coming up (the 17th) and we are SO excited about what the platform is bringing you all next. And as a designer on here as well, I am looking forward to what this means for creators! Unfortunately I can’t give anything away but I would love to hear what YOU think might be coming. Even if you’re not correct, always good to hear what crafters might be looking for in the future and use that feedback. Can’t wait to try it all out with you! Let me know your best guesses below:

47 Likes

Wonder if it’s a new feature for ribbuild or if it’s a change to the site :eyes:

8 Likes

Going to be able to sell items made
Community moving to a discord like chat feature
Organization of threads in community
Making stitch and row counts mandatory in ribbuild, so that makers can double check their work, and use the wonderful feature of scratching off each step in pattern as it is completed.
5 Point review system of pattern: value, clarity of pattern (words used/ steps explained), logical flow of steps, and originality.

12 Likes

Categories for our stores

10 Likes

New features…?
New areas coverage…?
Hope my country’s included in now…
:hugs::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Idk what it will be but if shoppers/creators could have the option of publishing designs without making a new profile that would be awesome!

9 Likes

Thank you for all the guesses! And definitely taking notes - I think you will like one of the features coming for sure!

10 Likes

Where are you located now?

9 Likes

Indonesia :blush:

8 Likes

You can convert an existing account! Reach out to the team @Ribblr

10 Likes

Making stitch count mandatory might be a problem for people who make patterns made to measurements. I don’t use smart sizing specifically for size inclusivity. Maybe a feature so the maker can enter their own stitch count?

8 Likes

Hoping there will be additional search criteria to select when searching for patterns.

8 Likes

Doesn’t each size have it’s own round/row count?
For example, on given round stitch count is supposed to be 12 for a small, now for a medium same round but now stitch count is 18. That’s what i’m driving at.
The only way I can check my work is progressing correctly is to count the rows/rounds and stitch count provided by the designer.

7 Likes

Regular sizing is not body type inclusive at all. Ex: I have 55" hips and 44-45" waist. Some people with same hip measurment have a 55" waist. Some people have measurements that are all over the place and no clothes fit them properly at all. Which is why I use separate measurments for each body part. Also because some people are past 5XL and past any sizing chart to ever exist. Or below it too.

7 Likes

New languages in the pattern’s auto-translation… like mine, Italian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

As a french speaker that would be an absolute dream :black_heart::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Oh now that I think of it an opportunity to add pronouns to personal profile would be nice!

13 Likes

just saw the sneak peek! im super excited

7 Likes

Happy to see that the platform is evolving…hope that’s gonna be an “ever ungoing feature”!

I would to be able to print the pattern sometimes, because I want to crochet without my phone or portable. From my experience, I can ask the designer…but I think it should be an option without having to ask,
Thank you! And God luck!

3 Likes