Vincent here as CMO, who's ready for the new update this Friday?!

I’m hoping there’s an easier way than copying & pasting our existing PDF patterns into Rbblr; and a way to automatically downloa them from Ravelry (like you can in LoveCrafts) would be great. I understand that Ribblr is interactive tho, so this may not be possible…wishful thinking. :heart_eyes:

I’m still excited, no matter what, to hear the new update on Friday!!

4 Likes

I’m one of the Ribblr feature testers, so I’ll be :shushing_face:
But I’d love to be able to download a pattern to be able to see it offline!

7 Likes

It would be nice if we could sort posts so that only newest ones show up first. It’s annoying having to repeatedly see old posts before a new one may pop up.

7 Likes

I second that!!

3 Likes

You can do it right now!
By default you’d see the latest activity in posts but if you prefer to see it in a different order just click the drop down menu at the top of the community feed. You can also change the default on your account settings!

3 Likes

It seems you can only do that for “all” posts though. When i try to do that in a certain section, for example the testing zone, it just brings you back to what im going to call “All”.

Also, I can’t seem to find an option for this in my settings.

3 Likes

Go to your profile, then select preferences and then interface. Look for the default home page setting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ratings for testers?
Easier way to communicate with testers on the same thread or on separate threads?
Easier way to separate the pattern in chunks so the tester doesn’t get the whole pattern at once? It is technically able to be done now, however that would require all testers to work at the same pace.
Proficiency standards for testers - list of techniques and abilities. Intermediate, advanced etc. is to subjective.

5 Likes

This was a bug! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Now fixed. :innocent:

5 Likes

This would be a dream for designers!! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be fixed on my end. Now when I try to tap the drop down menu, it just reloads the same page and won’t let me choose a different option.

4 Likes

I’d love to see some sort of rating system for designers and testers. I know we have journals, but I’d love to see something on the actual patterns itself, like a star system.

5 Likes

I made a post once and said something about being able to sell finished items, ribblr responded with an Intresting message, I brought it up again, @Ribblr said it was possible to come. So probably selling finished items!

(Oh or possibly some changes to the site… dunno what though)

4 Likes

We’re not huge believers in the stars system, it’s proven pretty faulty across too many industries, but I get your input regarding a rating/feedback system for testing and we are looking into it!

6 Likes

Just something a little more prominent than the journals :sweat_smile: Or at least let sellers know when someone has made a journal for their patterns. I never get any notifications about it.

4 Likes

Journals isn’t the only way to review a pattern, there’s also two specific questions which provide a more accurate indication - whether you’d recommend the pattern and whether it is easy to follow.

You should get notifications about new journals- if not try looking at your notification preferences.

5 Likes

Including PayPal as payment options so designers living in developing countries can also sell patterns here…

3 Likes