Vintage Inspired Hat Patterns & Sale

Everyone,

If you are interested in retro/vintage inspired outfit, please check out the 3 crochet hat patterns I have created and just released in ribblr here. They are also on 20% launch special for next 24 hours.

Hope you will love them as I do:-)

9 Likes

Ooo these look good! I’m not sure if it’ll look good on me, but I’ll try it lol :rofl:

edit: for some reason I can’t buy it, it keeps saying my card is declined I was going for the Vintage Look Curly Flower Hat has anyone else had this problem or just me? @Ribblr

Edit 2: I tested it out by buying another pattern and it worked fine, but when I tried to buy this pattern again it said my card was still declined

4 Likes

Mine does this if the Stripe account being charged is from out of my country- however for me I just have to accept the transaction via my bank and it goes through after trying a second time.

On another note, these look gorgeous! I LOVE the first hat pattern!

5 Likes

Hmm, that’s probably it, also yes I love the Vintage Look Curly Flower Hat as well!! They all look amazing though :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks for loving the pattern. I double checked the listing, seems normal to me. I will check with ribblr as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for loving my design. It seems quite strange as I have buyers from various country, this is the first time I heard the issue. I have just sent a message to ribblr. Hope they will shed some light for us.

4 Likes

Will let you know what is ribblr’s response. Hope they can shed some light and resolve the issue.

Thanks again,
Jie

4 Likes

Of course I’ll love the patterns! And thank you for that :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping me updated!

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen any like these, beautiful!

4 Likes

Please see below response from ribblr. I am in Australia. Hope this explains.

Does her card support international purchases?
If you reside in a different country than the buyer, they would need to have international enabled on their card.

4 Likes

Okay yeah my card does accept international purchases, but since my card is a subaccount it isn’t allowed to do international purchases :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your releases!
Congrats

4 Likes