Wait what?

19 Likes

This one is good lol :joy:

The Office Laughing GIF

6 Likes

Me using bobby pins to mark my crochet stitches

confused antiquities GIF by The Orchard Films

4 Likes

I know it’s meme but am just confused like how do you use those pins for stitch markers? :open_mouth: won’t they like fall out?

2 Likes

I use locking stitch markers

https://www.knitpicks.com/locking-stitch-markers/p/80592

3 Likes

I MAKE stitch markers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

They’re normally quite tight when I buy them here. Their meant to keep tiny strands of hair in place so are quite good at staying on yarn.

4 Likes

Ohh that makes sense, I was thinking about a different kind of pins, like forgot bobby pins were the little double things, was thinking about pins like the stick with a dot on one side

4 Likes

Ah, yeah its not clear with the name. Here we call them kirby grips so for the longest time American media confused me

4 Likes

Haha I used to use yarn, then switched to locking stitch markers, Then I get lazy and don’t use any and think I can count. Then I miscount and lose track then use yarn to quickly mask my ego… then the yarn somehow falls out when I set my piece down then I revert back to stitch markers…. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Still is crazy to me that y’all count sts. Lol

3 Likes

Really? I’ve made too many mistakes to not to.

5 Likes

When I’m writing a pattern I will use a st marker…But most of the time I wing it till it looks right :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Stitch markers are a must for me. It makes everything easy.

4 Likes

My youngest likes to use coloured paperclips as stitch markers :joy:

3 Likes

I like to either attach cute little charms to a lobster clip or i use paper clips/safety pins lol

3 Likes