Want a free pattern?

So I’ve come to notice even though I do tests people don’t always make a journal for it. It’s on me, I never specifically asked for a journal just a test, feedback and a picture. But now I’m told by many they won’t buy if they don’t see a journal showing it works.

So if you’ll make a journal for one of my patterns I’ll gift it to you. I’ll first set you as a tester then gift when your journal is complete. Most of my patterns can be done in a day or two, I’m giving a week time frame for each pattern with the exception of Charizard he is a big make. If you need more time on any pattern just talk to me I’m not a big stickler on time or anything I just dont like getting ghosted. I’m not even asking for super thorough journals, just a picture of the finished project is fine by me.

One person per pattern at a time. You can grab another after you finish one.

I’m sorry I have nothing against newbies, but I’m looking for people that have/make journals.
-If you have no journals, I have 2 freebie patterns in my shop that work up in less then 10 minutes, if you make a journal for one of those I’ll let you do one of the paid ones. :heart:

Even though all of my currently active patterns have been tested. Only like 2 of my patterns have journals so there’s plenty to pick from. I am also not a stickler on what type of yarn you use just keep in mind that it make come out a different size of you’re using smaller/larger yarn then is speficied in the pattern.

Patterns still needing journals:
Bowser Hat
Glenn the Frog Hero - (claimed)
Shovel Knight Monster
Pikachu Blanket Buddy
Cozy Kitten Hat - (claimed)
Lunatic Bunny Monster - (claimed)
Charizard Fire Lizard - (claimed)

33 Likes

Am I allowed to test glen the frog hero?

6 Likes

Sure can, let me get you set up

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Did you get it? I’m on a phone and sometimes really bad at spelling names. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yes I did thank you, just wondering is there yarn requirements I should have asked beforehand

5 Likes

No, you can do it in whatever you like just keep in mind the size may come out different, and you may need to alter your hook/eye size to match the yarn you use.

5 Likes

Ok :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Do you need you cosy cat scarf tested?

4 Likes

I would be honored to test something for you and journal. I wont ghost anyone… i truly need to do more testing on here :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I have a few patterns being tested at the moment and I send out an introduction message to the testers asking them to use the journal to document the process as they go. I find it a really useful tool.

5 Likes

Id be exstatic to be able to test Navi, my friend is a huge Zelda fan and I’d love to give it a go. I’ve been crocheting since December and every tester pattern I’ve done I have submitted feedback and a journal. I’m usually quick at making stuff too as I have most evenings free on weekdays. I hope I cam be considered x

4 Likes

If the Lunatic Bunny Monster is still available, I’d happily test! (I maybe overuse journals so that’s not an issue at all :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Newbie here. What exactly is a journal for patterns? I constantly see it posted and requested in testing calls.

4 Likes

@AriaBrielle when you have a pattern open there’s an option to journal about it. When you do that you can share photos of your progress or your finished piece. The journal is linked to the pattern so if you look at my Cozy Kitten Scarf, Cojiro or Navi patterns then scroll down to the bottom you can see other people’s makes of the pattern, they function like reviews. It gives people confidence that the pattern is easy to follow and comes out the way it claims to. At first I didn’t worry about journals but soon as people started telling me that, and I looked at my own sales I noticed it’s true, I only really get sales on the patterns that have journals.

@stitchedwithstardust thank you! I’ll get you set up! :heart:

@elbolou Navi already has a journal, thank you for your interest though​:heart: I do have more Zelda patterns coming up though if you want to keep an eye out. I’m not sure if following my shop would give you an alert for when those pop up to test.

@FayeLamb yeah, some of these were tested quite awhile ago. It’s something I’ll definitely do from now on but in the past I was just asking for feedback to make sure it worked mostly.

@CosmikEluminatedC sure, just pick one

@Mentaldee Thank ones already got a journal, thank you for the interest though. :heart:

7 Likes

I think I got you set up, please check when you have a moment. :heart:

4 Likes

I received it, thank you! I’ll get started ASAP! I know these have been tested already and this isn’t a testing call, but if we do happen to run into any errors or have suggestions, would you still like for us to note them - either via message or journal?

4 Likes

Thank you, followed!

4 Likes

Absolutely if you hit a problem please let me know! If you messagee I get an alert for it to my phone so I’ll be able to get back to you quickly! Unless I’m asleep but I’ll be up for the next 4 hours at least then I’ll be back in the morning.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes