Want to be the first to try our new features? 🤫

What was I thinking. I’m never too busy for crochet and am so excited about the new features. I would love to be added to the testers. (I did finish 2 WIPS already. Almost 3!)

2 Likes

I’d be happy to test!

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr! @DeeDee @Veronicaperri

We’ll add you both to our group of testers.

1 Like

Thanks @HookedByMarilyn and @Donteatapplr
We’ll add you to the group!

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who applied. The testing post is now up on our private testing space.
Go ahead and check it out! :star_struck:

1 Like

I would love to help. I think this is a great concept and am looking for all of the fine tuning you all are doing.

1 Like

Count me in! :blush:

1 Like

We’ve added you to the group @Livelifesimply and @anon1014087
You should now have access to our private testing space. You’ll find the post there and you can start exploring the new features!

I’d love to !!! Please use me as a tester.

2 Likes

You’ve been added, and you should now be able to head over to our private testing space and test the new features!

Hi. I’m eager to make an interactive C2C chart for my latest pattern. I’m worried though that if I make it in the testing section that it will a. Somehow break my pattern in the real area or b. Won’t carry through to the main area once you release the new features for real and I’ll have to make it again.

Any advice?

Hey @craftsbyKarla!
It should work with the testing version - although you can wait a few days as the version should hopefully be released soon.

Either way, it won’t break the pattern, so you can play around with adding a new chart and still attach it to a line in your pattern.

Can you add me please?

Hey @Ribblr I know it is way late, but I know you guys are constantly adding new features and I would be happy to help with whatever you need, :blush:

1 Like

Hi @SierraCrochets07 & @MissyMotional
You can apply to join:

https://meet.ribblr.com/g/RibblrTesters