Wear or Tear - Fiber Arts Version!

If you aren’t familiar with it, “wear or tear” is a game where one person will show images of outfits or accessories and the other people can choose if they would “wear” it (like) or “tear” it (dislike). I thought it would be fun to do this with crochet, knit, and other fiber arts wearables and accessories! This is a great way to see everyone else’s style and find some cool patterns :D.

General Notes and Stipulations
  • You can post either images of your own FOs or patterns, or others you’ve found on the internet, but please give credit if you know the original designer.
  • This isn’t in any way condoning ruining or tearing our fiber arts masterpieces, the game’s name is just a fun play on words.
  • Remember it’s just a game. If someone posts a design you like but some people voted ‘tear,’ don’t take it personal. Everyone has their own individual style and might not like to wear what you do, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad or ugly.
  • And as always, be kind and respectful to everyone’s style and opinions.

The Peplum Tank
Designer: Jennifer @ fiberfluxblog.com

• wear
  • tear
0 voters

The Crochet Ruffle Top
Designer: CoolCraftyCrochets on Etsy

• wear
  • tear
0 voters

Simple Crochet Gingham Tote Bag
Designer: Heather @ hayhaycrochet.com

• wear
  • tear
0 voters

Diamond Lace Crochet Bandana
Designer: Viv @ vivcrochets.com

• wear
  • tear
0 voters

Edit: Forgot to add that everyone can post their own wear or tear polls below! Have fun!

11 Likes

I WISH I could pull of babydoll tops.

They are so cute, but just not meant for my body :joy:

2 Likes

I’m the same, those kind of tops wouldn’t look good on me

2 Likes

Greige Top
Designer: Me

• Wear
  • Tear
0 voters
1 Like