Welcoming post! (New user!)

My friend @JuliannaM is starting to learn to crochet, she’s nice, and kind. She is just starting out, and I thought we’d welcome her!

38 Likes

heyyyy

8 Likes

HEYY JULIANNA!!! welcome!! :D!!!

9 Likes

welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome to ribblr @JuliannaM !! This place is amazing. If you have any questions you can ask anyone here or consult the help center

9 Likes

Welcome! This community is amazing, I hope you like it here <3

8 Likes

WELCOMEEE!! :heart_hands:

7 Likes

juilianna! yello!

8 Likes

wow i cant spell mb-

8 Likes

Lmao, it’s all good omniluminescent

8 Likes

omgg hii! welcome @JuliannaM !! i’m maddie, i’m 14 and just started crocheting at the beginning of this year so i’m also vaguely new lol! i love talking so if u ever wanna chat with someone or need help feel free to dm me or just use the ribblr help center! this is such a great community to be apart of, we’re glad you’re here :))

10 Likes

Yeah, thanks but no thanks. She’s most likely not really gonna talk with others. I’m not trying to be rude,

7 Likes

oh. i’m sorry, i just usually say that when introducing myself to new people and thought i might as well add it. i’m sorry tho

7 Likes

It’s fine, no need to apologize. I just thought I’d mention it I’m not trying to be rude I swear :sob:

6 Likes

Welcome !!! My name is Vanessa ! Some of my pookies are @anon92679035 @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @LixieCrochet
Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat or vent <3

9 Likes

Oop I said pretty much the same thing Maddie’s said :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

It’s all good :sob: I was just letting you guys know :sob:

7 Likes

No worries :two_hearts:

7 Likes

phew okok lol ty

6 Likes

Hey, @JuliannaM !
Welcome to the community! If you ever need help with anything whether it be crochet related or just life-related I am always open and you can message me. This community is a great Community to be a part of and everyone is so loving and caring I really hope you like it here!

7 Likes