We're launching a beta for our Spanish auto-translator! ๐Ÿ’œ

Hola Ribblrs!

We are extremely excited to announce weโ€™re launching a beta for our Spanish auto-translator!

Check out what our founder @lir has to say :point_down:

Starting today, all free Crochet patterns offered by our design team will be available in two types of Spanish for crafters in Latin America and in Spain.
:es::argentina::bolivia::chile::colombia::costa_rica::cuba::dominican_republic::ecuador::el_salvador::equatorial_guinea::guatemala::honduras::mexico::nicaragua::panama::paraguay::peru::puerto_rico::uruguay::venezuela:

Ribblr ePatternโ€™s built-in auto-translator already translates ALL patterns from English US to English UK and vice versa. And now, weโ€™re making a first step toward welcoming millions of crafters from all over the world!

Soon, indie Ribblr designers would also be able to offer their patterns in Spanish.

This means Ribblr designers will reach more crafters than ever before, and Spanish speaking crafters will enjoy a HUGE library of patterns they never had access to.

As part of our beta, we now have Spanish support in other pages, too, such as our registration page, login page, home page and all listing pages.

If you are a Spanish speaking crafter, you will automatically see those pages and available patterns in Spanish. And you can always adjust your settings using the localization menu at the bottom left footer of every page on the platform.

Weโ€™d like to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped us test this feature during this past year.

If you are a Spanish crafter please go ahead and get one of the free Crochet patterns from the Ribblr Free Patterns shop to try it out:

Itโ€™s important to mention that this is a beta launch, and we count on your participation in providing support for others as well as submitting feedback so we can improve it further.

Finally, please help us spread the word! Invite your friends on social media and using your personalized invitation page so we can keep growing together. :raised_hands:

Stay crafty!
Team Ribblr :purple_heart:

19 Likes

Thatโ€™s amazing!! I canโ€™t wait to share my patterns with even more people! Thank you!!

6 Likes

So excited! Canโ€™t wait to try it :sparkles:

6 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Extremely excited!
Also - my Spanish used to be okay-ish and itโ€™s horrendous now so I hope to improve as we start welcoming more Spanish speaking craft friends :purple_heart:

3 Likes

This is so amazing!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

:blush: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Cโ€™est internant, ma sล“ur sera trรจs heureuse รฉcouter

2 Likes

tu parles franรงais?

3 Likes

Muy bien!

4 Likes

yay Voy a practicar mi espanol en Ribblr haora !!!

3 Likes