We're ready to launch! 🚀

We are extremely excited to announce that Ribblr will launch to the public on the 1st of October 2020 :tada:

Ribblr was born because we believe crafters deserve better.
We’ve been working hard for a year and a half to bring Ribblr to life and have been in beta for the past 6 months to get your feedback and improve our services.

We truly appreciate that you chose to join us early on and that you continue to help us shape the future of the crafting industry.
To thank you for your incredible support, we’ve awarded you with a special Ribblr beta badge! Check out your profile to see your new badge.

Please help us spread the word and invite your friends to join Ribblr!

This is just the beginning. We’ve got so many exciting features lined up! As always, we’ll continue to work hard toward our ongoing goals :point_down:. That is our promise to you.

Create the best crafting experience.

Build a home for all crafters.

Innovate and modernize the crafting industry.

Thanks again for your support and for joining the #craftingrevolution

Team Ribblr :purple_heart:

32 Likes

That’s so exciting ! What a great news on a dull Monday Morning, hehe ! Wishing the Ribblr team and everyone else around here good luck, and lots of fun. Let’s Ribblr-it ! :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! That’s very kind of you. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Best of luck with the site launch :clap::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! We’re glad you’re a part of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m trying to contact someone but it seems to be impossible privately.
So here goes: how do I deactivate / close my account? Thanks

1 Like

Hi Adele,
You can send us a private message here or by clicking ‘get in touch’ in the help center and we will help you deactivate your account. Simply enter our profile (you can click on our profile picture) and then click ‘message.’

1 Like

How exciting!

Will we be able to add that badge to our listings?

2 Likes

The badges are mostly community badges that you can earn for participating in our community - helping others, sharing etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a relief to have a positive place to go! I’m looking forward to this.

4 Likes

Thanks for the new site! I will have to explore for a while to see what I can discover.

3 Likes

This is wonderful, and much needed!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I didn’t realize you were so young. Congratulations! Loving it so far.
I think you need a presence on MeWe or CloutHub.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you. Ribblr is very new, so feel free to spread the word :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! I also didn’t realize Ribblr was so new! I love the endless patterns on this site, keep up the AMAZING work!!! :blush: :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s so kind of you! :purple_heart:
Yep, we’re still just starting out, and whilst we’re very proud of what we’ve built so far, there’s plenty more to come! :partying_face:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like