WEVE ALL BEEN LIED TO x

Im so mad to find out thos news, im sure weve all seen the photos of the life size animals like the whale, lion buffalos and more, did u also know it was proven that they are AI GENERATED!!

Take a look at these next photos ive added to the post,

3 things you need to look at

The peoples faces are all distorted and ai generated especially the dragon persons face

The stitches dont even look like stitches theryre just random blobs to look like yarn

And notice the shapes on some of the animals like the tigers back legs, they arent even legs or the random dot on the girrafes face, anyone making realistic life size animals wouldnt make that much of a mistake, plus the lion has back ears behind its real ones and the dragon has an extra wing coming out of its head

Last thing to note there is only 1 website leading to these photos theres no creator wharing their posts or other articles

Now some people will say, ye its ai generated so what,

Ai is taming over everything nowadays, i mean if youve ever seen these photos before and thought they were real you were suprosed and in awe ar how cool they were and then the real artists wont be appreciated as much because ai is and will always be “better”

32 Likes

Wait a minute… If ai is going to take our jobs, isn’t that… a bad thing? :roll_eyes: (no sure why people would say “so what”)

8 Likes

Ugh this is so annoying and disheartening :pensive::sob: AI is literally taking over everything like for example music…… :tired_face::roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I am not surprised. But a 3rd wing on a dragon could just be a fun pattern … I do get tagged a lot when my friends see these. :rofl:

8 Likes

There is AI generated pics and videos of everything on the Internet, but once you know it, it’s very obvious that they are when you see one. But it sucks people believe they are real, or that people who post them lie by pretending they are real.

10 Likes

Its so sad to see ai taking over! I saw a magazine the other day about entrepreneurs and the cover of it was ai generated :persevere: instead of supporting an entrepreneur for their magazine they used ai like come on!

8 Likes

I’ve seen the lion one before, I didn’t know it was fake! thats awful ):

9 Likes

I knew these were ai, sadly.
I do really wish stuff like this actually existed because it’s cool af

8 Likes

Yeah I was sad about the old ladies and large cat ones. But the AI generated patterns don’t look like the real thing when they are done. They often miss important body parts like legs or give the pattern of a bear a third eye.

5 Likes

Most unrealistic thing is that none of the people in the photos are jumping up for joy because they finally finished it, they look bored :sob: :sob: :skull:
But seriously, this is annoying :triumph:

6 Likes

this makes me so angry, just ugh

6 Likes

As much as it SUCKS that these are ai, a part of me really wants to try to make one-

6 Likes

Just imagine the amount of yarn, time and money it would take to make that irl. People see that and think “oh neat a crochet project” but that would be an extremely costly, long term thing, for like an exhibit or something.

5 Likes

At this size you can’t just make a plushie, to keep the shape you have to use thick wires and weights etc.

4 Likes

I am 100% against ai “art”. Not only does it steal people’s art to generate stuff, but it also makes legit artists lose their jobs.

The proper use should be for inspiration and reference, not to replace art.

A big pet peeve of mine is seeing art from an artist i like and the comments ask what ai program they used… like it legit makes my skin crawl when talented people are accused of using ai.

Or even worse, when you see a large company using ai art. They can afford to pay an artist. It just shows they dont respect art and just want fast money

9 Likes

same :sob:

3 Likes

I’ve read that some people have purchased patterns on Etsy, and later found out the picture were AI generated and the pattern is nowhere near what was advertised.

5 Likes

Ew

3 Likes

I can’t believe I thought these were real at first…

2 Likes

When ai generated images makes more buzz than the huge giraffe made by Pica Pau for an hospital. Here we are 2023.

Now even TV news uses AI. No matter how much people are against that, how much people will be fired there will be people who will never understand that Ai is a danger.

About those pics, it’s clearly visible it’s Ai bc some women are blur :joy: and also, for your self-sanity, don’t try to make a so much big plush. I was following Pica Pau for a while when she realised her giraffe and she said it was hard to make bc she was repeating endlessly the same steps, and had the feeling that project was endless :joy:
Most of all, take care of your wrists :heart:

8 Likes