What a RUSH 🤩

(if it was you, please ignore this post. I’m super cool and calm…:sweat_smile:)

Excited Anna Kendrick GIF

Someone bought my pattern! Seeing the notification is such a RUSH!!! High-pitched-squeeling-noises it’s not my first sale but, gah! It never ceases to make my day. Does this feeling go away? Is there anything better?

I’ve only ever had one person post a pic of their make from one of my patterns. That feeling might top this one…

17 Likes

Share Discover GIF

8 Likes

This reminds me I just finished the two Junimo gifts for my aunt and cousin, I was planning on making a big post (still am), but I can’t help but share it right now lol :rofl:

The one on the left is a little messed up since It was the first one but I still like it :laughing:

11 Likes

Ayeee congrats!!! I cant wait to experience that too! I cant even imagine the amount of hype you have :joy:

9 Likes

They’re so cute!!:face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

GIF by Billboard Music Awards

HYYYYYYPEEE!!! OMG!!!

9 Likes

Aww congrats!!! Should be an AMAZING feeling!

9 Likes

AWW! Congrats to you!!! Although it’s not the same as selling a pattern, I get the same exact sort of feeling when I sell any of my makes. The very first one I was in a state of shock and then proceeded to be vibrating out of my skin until they received their package and reviewed it, so I get it! :rofl:

Take those victory laps, friend!

10 Likes

Congrats!

9 Likes

Woohoo! Party time! Do a little dance! That’s so cool!

9 Likes

Yes! Like this tangible energy comes over me and I just feel like I’m floating around for hours ahaha

7 Likes

I check the notification and the only word I see is “ka-ching!”
The first time, I was on my way back from the bathroom at 3am and I actually woke my husband up to show him.
In my version of the story, he jumped out of bed to do a happy dance with me.
His version of the story is that while he’s proud of me, I’m a whack adoo and he loves me anyway

7 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

San Francisco Shock Lol GIF by NRG Esports & SF Shock

5 Likes