What are you all crafting tonight ?!

That looks great…
It’s now Saturday here (seeing your post 12 hrs later), but last night I worked on my son’s 2nd sock… Here’s a progress shot from Thursday night, I currently have only 7 rounds until the heel… Which I’ll finish now while baby is napping…

Later today. Plan to make more progress on my stash buster blanket or possibly finish my daughter’s (now late) Christening Blanket

11 Likes

That’s gonna be so beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ah, a multi project crafter too. :joy::two_hearts:

I’m finally adding keychains to some octopuses (what’s the plural for octopus :interrobang::woman_facepalming:t2:) that I’ve finished Monday :smiley:

12 Likes

Yes… And I promised myself I wouldn’t start another until the Christening blanket or socks are done or the stash buster is caught up (the 9th pattern was just released I’ve finished 4 :woman_facepalming:t3:)… BUT I want to make this top for my birthday in about 7 weeks ugh! Plus I’ll make “matching” socks for my daughter

Also I LOVE that keychain and refuse to show my keychain collecting mama, or she’ll want one! (She has over 10k, probably over 15k, at this point)

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I’m not counting my wips anymore.
Only the ones on commission :joy::joy:

That’s a lot of keychains :joy::joy::joy::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

Yes these 3 are only the ones that I’ve touched in the last month… I won’t talk about my UFOs that I plan to finish, or my other planned projects :rofl:

8 Likes

Yup, some things are best left unsaid :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Last night I was working on a custom for my mom. She loves long cardigan sweaters so

11 Likes

Oh :open_mouth: that’s popping gorgeous :heavy_heart_exclamation::smiley::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Yess pls i would love to make it!:heart:

6 Likes

Yes you can post links to outside patterns, just not the actual pattern (I do it sometimes as my favorite designer sadly isn’t on here)

9 Likes

I mean there is a variation but it’s kinda dirty xD :eyes:

7 Likes

Same thing!

7 Likes

Omg you remember all of your WIPs?? I just remember the testing ones and soon the commisions (hopefully soon lol) and the others just get stashed in my boxes lol

10 Likes

:interrobang::smiley::interrobang:

7 Likes

A good amount of them any way… Like I have a cardigan about ½ done… I have Christmas stockings in HP colors to finish… I have a dress that I was trying to design (that probably needs ripped and restarted)… I have 2 baby blankets that the babies are over 6 months now :woman_facepalming:t3: (maybe give for their 1yr birthday?)… I have a “garden” blanket I was designing, that I’d love to finish… I have a couple baby sweaters in progress… And still others, but I’ll stop here​:rofl:

9 Likes

Well, maybe when I level up :joy:

8 Likes

Oh bummer… I didn’t realize that was a level based feature… Sorry… if you want to message me, I’ll add it here for you

7 Likes

I remember most, though occasionally I find an ‘ohm oups’ :joy::joy:

7 Likes

It’s ok. I find her somewhere to send it or just use the name of the pattern to look on R
:smiley:
Thank you though.

I’m guessing it is level based :woman_shrugging:t2::smiley:

7 Likes

Finished and listed, now I’m gonna take a nap :joy:

10 Likes