what are you makin?

so I was wondering what’s on your hooks(or needles)? I released a new pattern: my uncrackable egg!

also another pattern release: the spiky.

7 Likes

I just finished this bath scrub poof test

8 Likes

cool. I also saw your make for the girly pop straw-bobble mini bag by @allyscrochetedcorner.

5 Likes

Yeah! Did that one a little bit ago. :blush:

3 Likes

I like how you did dual colors on yours! I think I used the blue(?) yarn for a headband recently too. It looks similar to the yarn I used anyway.

6 Likes

I was using wat I had. It’s actually four colors, though.

2 Likes

Ah ok

3 Likes

Health GIF

Spiky!!

3 Likes

did you actually get my pattern?

3 Likes

I am currently driving myself bananas trying to size out my baby bonnet patterns and figure out how to translate my drawings into instructions other people can follow :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

do you have any pictures?

3 Likes

nothing finished, my process is that I make sections of a pattern as I work out proportions and sizes, while taking notes, then I enter the notes into ribblr, then I follow the ribblr pattern to make a whole item and check for mistakes. So right now I only have a pile of parts and balls of yarn that were parts. And TONS of notes

5 Likes

but I should have two big pattern drops over the next couple of weeks

6 Likes

I’m currently working on a star sweater by ikoxun on YouTube! Her tutorials r really good I reccomemd checking her out :blush:

4 Likes

I’m working on this!! I do better when I’m working 4-5 projects. Some of the thicker yarn hurts my hands if I try to crochet a whole project at once.

!

5 Likes

so… Was it those baby bonnets you already posted about?

4 Likes

puff pumpkin
dont have a pic, but you can check out the make.

4 Likes

Those and one more coming soon

5 Likes

cool.

4 Likes

who did you make the headbwnd for?

4 Likes