What are you working on at the moment?

I wanted to see @Lakeviewknitter progress with her crochet project that she is working on! But everyone else feel free to reply!

15 Likes

I’m trying to do a bag but I don’t know what I’m doing :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

I forgot!! I finished the Cat Butt Coaster and I think it turned out okay. I did have to rip out and redo a bit of it, but overall, I was surprised at how easy it was. I haven’t taken final pictures yet.

How’s your headband coming along? Have you had time to work on it? :blush:

16 Likes

That looks good but I can’t help you, I just learned to crochet. One stitch at a time and ask lots of questions and watch YouTube videos. You got this! :grinning:

8 Likes

I started it and took a break to work on an order! I am like 1/4 of the way done, and the stockinette stitch is looking pretty good!

8 Likes

For being your first crochet project, that looks great!

8 Likes

Excellent! I can’t wait to see it!! :grinning: I’m trying to think of what I should crochet next, I don’t want something too complex. I still don’t know much about it.

8 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I have a plant hanger pattern I can gift you! It is relatively easy, but a bit more difficult than just sc all the way around. It is customizable to what ever size plant you have, but you can try the small size first if you want!

7 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t rude like advertising :sweat_smile: but the free patterns in my shop are all pretty easy and quick, maybe there’s something between there that you’d like?

9 Likes

I am making appa from avatar the last airbender

11 Likes

:open_mouth: I’d love to see that when it’s done

8 Likes

the color combination is sooo cute!!

9 Likes

I think I saw it somewhere on here, if I remember correctly. I’m willing to buy it if you think I can do it. :blush:

6 Likes

It’s definitely not rude. I’m looking for suggestions. :blush: I used to run a greenhouse for 10 years out of my yard. I loved it!! So if you think I should be able to make it, I’m going to buy your Little Plant pattern. :blush:

6 Likes

My shop doesn’t work so I would have to gift it to you :blush:

5 Likes

I think it should be okay difficulty wise, the only thing that’s a bit difficult is one part where there’s some dec in back loops, but for the rest it’s just basic stitches and pretty beginner friendly :heart:

Also thank you so much for even checking it out and thinking about buying :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

@amit2677
I’d love to see that too.

5 Likes

@PeloteFiction
Based on what I can see you have a very good start.

7 Likes

We’ll see how it ends! I’ll show you :rofl:

6 Likes