What are your guy's favorite thing to watch/listen to while crocheting?

Welcome to Ribblr!
@adeihl

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

@Egoodpaster84

3 Likes

I usually end up watching the 2003 and 2023 Disney haunted mansion movies those are my main go tos. Or I’ll pop on a random movie musical I like like Moulin Rouge, little shop of horrors or Chicago.

5 Likes

OH MY GOD I LOVE DISTRACTIBLE :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!!
Tonight Show Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

5 Likes

youtube documentaries or podcast videos on yt

5 Likes

I personally love to watch series like heartland or the gilmore girls or any other easy going show like that.

Or, I also love a good podcast, especially if I have to look at what I’m doing more often. Some of my favourites are Something was wrong, 28ish days later, witch, 99% invisible, philosophize this. There are so many good podcasts out there.

I would also recommend listening to some audiobooks. It’s nice to get the brain juices flowing every once and a while. I hope this helps!

7 Likes

Right now im watching Charlotte Dobre on YouTube! Love it :grinning:!!!

4 Likes

I have Audible from Amazon. In fact, listening to a book right now!!

4 Likes

It’s such a good podcast!! I could definitely listen to it over and over again

4 Likes

Im watching Arrow at the moment on Netflix.

4 Likes

I love to listen to audio books, or watch anime/Nilered on youtube.

4 Likes

I usually watch irrational, found, the new ‏ quantum peep , or law and order: s.v.u.

Edit: I meant “leep” not “peep”

4 Likes

I mostly watch twitch channels… but i end up chatting more than crocheting lol

For shows-
Ive been doing a nostalgia binge watch lately. So im watching a bunch of shows i liked as a kid.
So i just finished Wonder Over Yander, Ultimate Spiderman, Milo Murphy’s law, Pair of Kings, Mighty Med, and Lab Rats. Rn im watching Lab Rats:Elite Force.

On YouTube-
I mostly watch Gamegrumps or cooking videos.

Movies-
I fricki love Marvel, ive watched all the movies a million times.
Also my comfort movies are Road to el Dorado, and The Princess Bride. If I’m having a bad day I just pick one of these movies to just play all day on loop lol. I got hyperfixated on princess bride once and would only watch that for weeks, so now i basically memorized it.

Podcasts-
I like mbmbam, greetings adventurers, sneak attack, saw bones, and the empty bowl.
TW-for sawbones, they talk about medical stuff that can be too gross or upsetting for some.

2 Likes

I turn on Grey’s Anatomy and chill and crochet with my snacks! To listen, I play my K-rnb or K-pop music!

3 Likes

Romances or horrors

2 Likes

Anime or When calls the heart and Spanish novelas.

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!!

One Of Us GIF by Abitan

1 Like

I love audible! Do you have any book recommendations? I’m always looking for something new

2 Likes

Hmm, what genre you looking for?

@amandamakesthings

1 Like