What can I make- Jumbo Yarn

I have 109 yards of pink sweet snuggles and 109 yards of gray Sweet Snuggles from Michaels. #7/Jumbo yarn.

What can I make with it without buying any more yarn?

9 Likes

You can make a baby Blanket with those colors! It would be super soft, I used that kind of yarn for a baby blanket and my baby sister LOVED it :heart::heart:

8 Likes

But, I’ve only 218 yards of it. That’s the kicker. :wink:

6 Likes

Photos?

5 Likes

As a knitter… That would be removable cuffs and collar on a sweater or jacket. Maybe the trim on a hood?

5 Likes

small baskets?

5 Likes

What about a baby lovey? You know that has a head (and maybe arms) of an animal in a small square blanket… The blanket is usually only 14-18" so I would think you could do the animal in one color and the blanket in the other… But I won’t promise that… You could also use the snuggly to make the animal parts and different yarn to make the blanket part, and possibly make 2 different loveys?

4 Likes

If you make/like amigurumi you can make smaller amigurumi and it’ll come out bigger since the yarn is thicker, the results are always so cute! :blush:

3 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps i thought about using for smaller amigurumi but not sure how to convert the yards needed in pattern and yards I have.

@OBabyNMore thats an excellent idea. I’ll just warn the Mom that eventually it all shed off. Probably should give after they quit putting things in their mouth.

4 Likes

Chunky pig ,chunky elegant , chunky rabbit, chunky axolotl, chunky sea horse

4 Likes