What can I make?

I have some tinsel yarn but I have no idea what to make with it i was thinking maybe a feminist wall hanging

Ps it’s kinda scratchy so I don’t think I can make clothes with it also srry for terrible lighting

11 Likes

I’m accidentally biased because I have a pattern for it lol but I could see this making a cute holiday ornament! :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

It looks kinda pink. You could crochet sedated Eggs, a small Easter bunny, a flower with stem being pink too, a doily and place doily in a picture frame to hang on wall.

2 Likes

I would use it for an accent in whatever you do! So a feminist wall hanging would be great and it will make whenever the subject is pop! Good luck :slight_smile: let us know what you end up making with it

4 Likes

I would make a flower out of it but I have lots of that yarn and my kids like it when I make scrunches out of that kind of yarn so but to me the best suggestion is make what you find appealing to you

3 Likes

I used to know a lady that make sponges out of that type of yarn.

3 Likes

I make worry worms or u could make a octopus!

3 Likes

You could make dish scrubbies! That’s what I use my yarn like this for. Except that’s like one of my only go-to knit projects, and I haven’t gotten my needles out in quite a while… I do have a crochet scrubby pattern that I could try out too! It’s on yarnspirations, I believe :relaxed:

3 Likes

A bat!

4 Likes

I didn’t know it was that scratchy stuff. So, I’ll have to change my suggestion….

A pink cactus!

1 Like

Yes, scrubby pads would be great!

3 Likes

I have some yarn like this. My sister gave me a bunch in different colors from Korea. I have no idea what to do with it either, but I’m thinking I want to make a bag out of it. It definitely has a fun texture. Id say a bag or some other kind of accessory. Maybe even a funky looking hat.

3 Likes