What Colors do you use?

I was wondering what colors you have been gravitating towards recently for your projects! personally, I have been leaning to more blues and greens recently, but my default is a more neutral palette.

5 Likes

hmm, I crochet plushies, so normally my palette is more…chaotic I would say? :rofl: but recently, as seasons approach, my palette has been more orange/red/brown and leaning towards the warmer colors for fall, but at the same time for making halloween plushies, I have been gravitating more towards blues and greens and such, so really its all over the place all season lol

5 Likes

U are a clown, clowns are choatic

5 Likes

I Like my fluffy yarn that I have had for a couple of year and just haven’t used it

4 Likes

My favorite color is RED! So I have been pulling for the most part. But have been on the search for the Halloween colors and can’t find any.

4 Likes

Purple because my favorite yarn is Purple.

4 Likes

Very true *<;•)

2 Likes

I’m always a black and red girl… I tried branching out a few years ago and found that I don’t wear that stuff as much :woman_shrugging:t3:
What can I say? I’m a Goth at heart :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Stop…thats something that has been happening to me too…especially in my clothing color palette. I don’t crochet clothes…but the other day I got a striped red and white knitted sweatshirt…and a pair of black overalls…and my second pair of doc martins…it’s becoming a problem. I think it doesn’t help that I listen to grundge/pop/punk/rock bands too :,) (Bad omens, MCR, and most especially, FOB 🫶🏻)