What craft would you like to learn that you don't yet?

For me it’s definitely SEWING! I watch so many sewing youtube videos and I do know how to use the basic techniques, but I still need to get a proper machine and try out an actual full-on sewing pattern and make something from scratch :sweat_smile:
What about you?

9 Likes

Same here! I can knit and crochet and know the basic techniques of machine sewing but would like to try some actual projects.

4 Likes

I have knit before, but not fluent in that subject. I am amazed that you can take fur off an animal and turn it into yarn. That I would love to learn. Too busy crocheting though.

7 Likes

I crochet and have learned knitting basics but would like to learn more. I have been learning loom knit. Sewing would be fun! I always wanted to sew a blanket or an outfit. Macrame!! I would love to learn it.

4 Likes

Same here! I would love to learn how to sew with a sewing machine :blush: I can embroider and sew by hand but it would be so awesome to learn how to sew with a machine, also, I would love to learn how to spin! I have a friend who’s going to teach me how to spin so and I’m really excited :blush: She’s very artsy and crafty :purple_heart: I would also love to get better at knitting, only a very very beginner, as I crochet most of the time :blush: Also Tunisian Crochet! I’ve done it a little with a plastic Tunisian crochet hook but it ended up breaking, sadly :pensive: it was double ended and a 5.00mm I think? I’m hoping to get some for Christmas so we’ll see if that happens :wink:

4 Likes

I want to learn to embroider, I already cross stitch but I want to learn to embroider too, I have the stuff ready to learn the stitches because I got a sampler thingy with a magazine a while back.

For those wanting to learn to sew, I HIGHLY suggest focusing on learning to hand sew first before investing in a sewing machine.

5 Likes

It is so fun! I have a book on embroidery a friend gave me and I learned stitches from there, like french knot which is supposedly one of the hardest stitches, it’s really quite easy when you actually know how to do it :blush: I’d be happy to give some pointers if you need them if you’d like :blush:

4 Likes

Knitting. My grandmother taught me when I was a kid, but forgot most of it.

4 Likes

I’d love to learn to sewing, it seems very fun hobby and also you can fix your clothes if it’s fray

4 Likes

Omg I have yet to try the sewing patterns on this app! I’ve only tried the knitting patterns! Once I have more fabric I’ll definitely check out the sewing patterns!!

5 Likes

I want to learn to embroider so I can experiment with it as I make toys from crochet.
Very difficult to find crochet AND embroider tutorials that are presented together.

3 Likes

I was taught by my grandma how to sew probably before i was 5! She had her own sewing bisness and everything she even made my kindergarten graduation dress

4 Likes

@TayCrochetss
That’s amazing!! And so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hers a quilt she started making when I was born I barely got it when I turned like 9

Sry for bad quality but yah

5 Likes

Wow that’s so cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::relaxed:

3 Likes

That’s beautiful!

3 Likes

Knitting! I would love to learn I just don’t have the time right now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Knitting!

2 Likes