What did you make your mom?

Hello everyone, I thought it would be fun to share what you made your mom for​:bouquet:mother’s Day!:bouquet:

I’ll go first!
I didn’t crochet anything for my mom this year :sob: but I did make her something,
This is what it looks like :point_down:

I would love to see what you made :grinning:

47 Likes

I havent made it yet, so it will be a late mothers day gift, but i will make this cardigan im testing for!
Screenshot_20240507_104325_Ribblr

20 Likes

I didn’t make anything cause we celebrate it in the summer vacation

13 Likes

This cute flower pot by @KeinMaker

23 Likes

That’s so pretty :heart:

11 Likes

Nothing because for us, mothers day is in Feburary
(also we dont celebrate it)

15 Likes

a giraffe!! and we bought her a Hello Kitty mug ehehe

I DONT HAVE A PHOTO CAUSE SHE LOOKS AT MY PHONE AND I DIDNT WANT HER TO SEEN THE PIC BUTNI’LL GET ONE LATER

14 Likes

Tysm!

10 Likes

I’m working on a sunflower turtle for me mum :3 (also hi guys did y’all miss me)

12 Likes

Why don’t you celebrate mother’s day?

12 Likes

Also i’m making a rose and a hair bandana
Also it was my Mom’s birthday on Wednesday (May 8) so I usually make her two things.

12 Likes

Idk, It just isn’t something we do in our family! (although I love my mom very much :heart: :bouquet:)

11 Likes

It’s a crochet envelope with a note, hearts, babysitting coupons ( for my sibs ), stickers, :upside_down_face:

19 Likes

cutee

10 Likes

i’m finishing it today, but i’m making the cutest gardener bunny!! i’m pattern testing it so the timing is perfect lol (:

10 Likes

That’s a cute idea :smiling_face:

8 Likes

I kinda forgot about Mother’s Day…… I’ll make her smth this week bc we’re at the lake this weekend and I only have a skein of light purple yarn I’m using for a pattern

9 Likes

I gave my mom this Tulip. I am also taking her to a Neil Dimond tribute concert.

17 Likes

I’m making her a little sea turtle with a blue shell. It’s not done yet, but here’s how it’s going so far!

19 Likes

I love the purple color :heart_eyes:

9 Likes