What do I do‽

What do you mean‽
Besides, collecting craft supplies is a hobby in itself :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:
Does anyone else have a freakishly large craft supply? (Mine’s mostly yarn, but there are definitely other crafts sitting around)

18 Likes

A LOT OF YARN :sweat_smile:
cat kitty GIF

10 Likes

Oooh, I definitely enjoy the possibilities dreaming up what I could create with my gigantic stash of yarn… but I do have other craft supplies as well, I just use my yarn way more often :wink:

9 Likes

Same! All of that! Hehe

6 Likes

Breaking Bad Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

This is so me, i still have untouched drawing books cause they are just perfect and i dont want to ruin them, lots of yarn as well as fleece, among other stuffs :sweat_smile: i have always enjoyed the school supply section in the stores, and lets not talk about a craft store!!

8 Likes

I’m not going to do the math, but I fear that, even at the age of seventeen, I have reached the distinction of SABLE. :woman_facepalming::rofl:

6 Likes

Oh yes lol, so much yarn and art supplies lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, I can absolutely relate! :joy: What I also collect (and is probably now a hobby of mine) are crochet projects. I mean going through youtube and instagram and saving everything and really watching them like “I will do this project next” and being really exciting about them, but never actually make any of them (or one in every 1000). :sweat_smile::joy: But I enjoy doing it, so… :sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Haha! Yes!

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Absolutely. I love dreaming of all the patterns I’m “definitely gonna make one day”

5 Likes

100%! Collecting patterns is a whole different hobby all by itself lol

5 Likes

Alot of resin and nail art supplies! Recently i’m obsessed with crochetting and enjoyed trying different types of yarn… So yes you guessed it… i have alot of yarn collection now lol

5 Likes

I have so much yarn and have pinned so many crochet patterns. But then the fear of failure paralyses me because mine will never be as good. This year i want to work on giving it a go regardless of the outcome!

7 Likes

yess i have like two giant trash bags full of it

6 Likes

I have these all full of yarn

5 Likes

This was the last time I took a pic… The black x means not that stuff, but the stack on the far right is 2 deep and the bottom tote in the x doesn’t have yarn, but an identical one did sitting behind the camera with another similar size on top of it :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes